open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when you looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated." - Poul Anderson
- (Added by: Administrator)

New Dark Fantasy Novel In the Shadow of the Witch
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

brianmwhite
Posted 2016-09-29 9:27 AM (#14360)
Subject: New Dark Fantasy Novel In the Shadow of the Witch

New User

My name is Brian White and I am the author of, "The Strands", and the soon to be released, "In the Shadow of the Witch", available on Halloween 2016.

I also am an editor and contributor for www.darkrevmedia.com and provide all the content for the Dark Tunes pages in which I explain how music provides inspiration for my stories and plays a role in the development of my novels.

"In the Shadow of the Witch," is currently available on Amazon for pre-order of the Kindle version https://amzn.com/B01M14NODY and the paperback will be released on Halloween. Below is the jacket copy:

#

Your life will never be the same once the Coma Witch enters it. This is a fact, Trevor, an innocent blacksmith must face once forced to make a deal in order to save his sons life. When the witch demands payment, Trevor is unable to deliver starting a vicious cycle of revenge and retribution.

Driven to free himself from the witchs shadow, Trevor seeks the aid of a fellow victim of the witch, a shaman, who trains him to manipulate the forces of darkness and light, turning him into a force of magical destruction capable of battling the witch.

This story of destruction and vengeance set in a dystopian post-modern West follows the trail of devastation and despair through this dark world where good deeds are twisted to evil ends and where Trevor ultimately finds the answer to this question: Is he a mystic in search of a dark revelation or is he the questing knight in search of justice?

#

Please send comments or questions about the book to brianwhite@darkrevmedia.com and visit the dark tunes page of darkrevmedia.com for more information about what inspired the story.

Thank you,
Brian White
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)