open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I have never thought about myself. Living or dying, they're the same thing. Because naturally, Life is not in this little body. What matters is the way in which we live and the message we leave behind. That is what survives us. That is immortality. -- Rita Levi-Montalcini
- (Added by: gallyangel)

Changing my Username
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

UnknownVoyage
Posted 2016-12-24 1:09 AM (#14761)
Subject: Changing my Username

New User

Hey! So I'm really eager to change my username to this cool, new, awesome name I'd rather use than my current one. Anyway to go about doing that?

Also, I know this sould go under the issues part of the forum, but my I can't pull up my actual profile page.

Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
illegible_scribble
Posted 2016-12-24 4:49 AM (#14764 - in reply to #14761)
Subject: Re: Changing my Username

Uber User

There's no user ability to change username. But the site Admin may be able to do that for you; you can try sending a private message to the WWEnd Site Administrator.

Welcome to Worlds Without End! You might try reading our newly-updated FAQ to see what sorts of features you can explore, and people are always willing to answer questions in the Forums.  

Also, you can access your profile by clicking "My World" in the top-row menu (or by clicking on it anywhere it's hyperlinked, for instance in your post above this one). 

Edited by illegible_scribble 2016-12-24 4:52 AM
Administrator
Posted 2016-12-24 8:31 AM (#14772 - in reply to #14764)
Subject: Re: Changing my Username

Admin

Scribble has it right.  PM me your new name and I'll get your record updated.  Cheers!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)