open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something." - Robert A. Heinlein
- (Added by: Administrator)

Green Monk of Tremn (1)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

AbuJalal19
Posted 2017-02-17 1:24 AM (#15303)
Subject: Green Monk of Tremn (1)

New User

Hi,

How can I request a review for a book or get permission to post my own article about a book?

I have recently written an published a book entitled Green Monk of Tremn, Book I: An Epic Journey of Mystery and Adventure. It is the first of a three-party trilogy (the Green Monk Trilogy) within the Coins of Amon-Ra Saga.

Here's a brief description:

"Green Monk of Tremn is the story of Ifunka Kaffa, a green-skinned alien boy from the planet Tremn who was abandoned by his mother and raised by his uncle and aunt, only to see them slaughtered at the hands of vicious assassins. This is the story of how Ifunka becomes a monk, facing unimaginable trials and ordeals. One day, his friend goes missing and he sets out with two other companions on an epic journey of adventure, mystery and intrigue. The three boys battle with their emotions, discover new truths and fight against terrible monsters and evil forces. It is a journey through the darkest of woods and hidden cities, through ancient kingdoms and lost valleys. It is a journey which you will never forget!"

Link to Amazon: (Kindle) - https://www.amazon.com/Green-Monk-Tremn-Book-Adventure-ebook/dp/B01N...
Amazon (Paperback) - https://www.amazon.com/Green-Monk-Tremn-Book-Adventure/dp/0995736901...

The book is available on both Amazon Kindle and in paperback. If anyone is interested in finding out more, or getting in touch to discuss leaving an honest review for my book, please let me know.

Best regards,

Nicholas
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)