open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It is better, I think, to grab at the stars than to sit flustered because you know you cannot reach them...At least he who reaches will get a good stretch, a good view, and perhaps even a low-hanging apple for his efforts." - R.A. Salvatore - Sojourn
- (Added by: Administrator)

Booktrackr
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

Trinket7
Posted 2017-06-05 3:34 PM (#15838)
Subject: Booktrackr

New User

I can see all kinds of lists on my Booktrackr, but not the Hugo and Nebula award winners, which are the lists I want the most. Do I have to add them, and, if so, how?

Edited by Trinket7 2017-06-05 3:35 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2017-06-05 3:52 PM (#15840 - in reply to #15838)
Subject: RE: Booktrackr

Admin

Trinket7 - 2017-06-05 3:34 PM I can see all kinds of lists on my Booktrackr, but not the Hugo and Nebula award winners, which are the lists I want the most. Do I have to add them, and, if so, how?

Hi Trinket7,

The Hugo and Nebula Awards are stand-alone pages on the site.  To get to them you just go to the Books drop down in the main menu above.  When you tag a Hugo book as read it will color code the background behind that book cover on the award page so you'll be able to see your reading history right there.  We don't repeat those in My World because there's no need.

We do have the Awards stats page that you can use to track your progress.  Look for the My Awards Stats link at the top of the My World page.

Trinket7
Posted 2017-06-05 5:23 PM (#15842 - in reply to #15838)
Subject: Re: Booktrackr

New User

Ok, thank you!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)