open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I was a despicable person, doing despicable things, in a despicable world. I thought you wouldn't have noticed me at all. - Glenn Hough (970 A.D.S.)
- (Added by: gallyangel)

Display "Time remaining" for RYO challenges
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

Momosnyx
Posted 2017-07-16 5:34 AM (#16022)
Subject: Display "Time remaining" for RYO challenges

Many book challenges are on a yearly basis, but there are also a number of challenges that do not end with the 31st of December.

Currently, there is no easy way to see, when a book challenge will end (i.e. how much time there is left to complete it).

How about displaying the remaining days for the challenge next to the title or a possibility to sort the challenges by the remaining time?

Edited by Momosnyx 2017-07-16 5:35 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2017-07-16 1:54 PM (#16027 - in reply to #16022)
Subject: RE: Display "Time remaining" for RYO challenges

Admin

Momosnyx - 2017-07-16 5:34 AM Many book challenges are on a yearly basis, but there are also a number of challenges that do not end with the 31st of December. Currently, there is no easy way to see, when a book challenge will end (i.e. how much time there is left to complete it). How about displaying the remaining days for the challenge next to the title or a possibility to sort the challenges by the remaining time?

The remaining time for each challenge is on display on the individual challenge pages in the top right box labeled "Reading Challenge Stats".  We can probably add the time to the main page so you can see each ending time all at once.  Will probably leave that for next year's rendition on the new site though.

Momosnyx
Posted 2017-07-16 2:12 PM (#16029 - in reply to #16027)
Subject: RE: Display "Time remaining" for RYO challenges

Administrator - 2017-07-16 8:54 PM

Thanks, that helps a bit, but you still have to look into each individual challenge.

Looking forward to the new site.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)