open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...'" - Isaac Asimov
- (Added by: whargoul)

Most read books listing
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

mgkurilla
Posted 2018-12-08 9:56 PM (#19468)
Subject: Most read books listing

Regular

I've noticed that the most read books listing keeps growing. I'm guessing that >100 "reads" is the criteria for making the list. Under the My List Stats, I can see the total as 703, but when you go in to the actual most read page, it stops at 600. Any way to learn the identity of the rest, other than randomly running across a specific title in the list?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2018-12-16 11:14 PM (#19480 - in reply to #19468)
Subject: RE: Most read books listing

Admin

mgkurilla - 2018-12-08 9:56 PM I've noticed that the most read books listing keeps growing. I'm guessing that >100 "reads" is the criteria for making the list. Under the My List Stats, I can see the total as 703, but when you go in to the actual most read page, it stops at 600. Any way to learn the identity of the rest, other than randomly running across a specific title in the list?

This is a case where the number grew until it surpassed the 600 books max length set on the page. I just bumped the max up to 800 which should hold us for awhile. The issue will go away on the new site where we'll have pagination and will only display 100 per page to help with loading speed.  Thanks for the heads-up!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)