open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - J.R.R. Tolkien
- (Added by: Administrator)

Chronicles of Koine, Vol. I: The Five Breeds
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

VaroBear
Posted 2019-05-20 3:42 PM (#20825)
Subject: Chronicles of Koine, Vol. I: The Five Breeds

New User

I just published my first novel out of a saga of seven books already planned. You can start reading its first two chapters for free at http://a.co/8D4MSWl. If you like it, please help me keep writing by purchasing a copy, either of its eBook or Paperback version.  The book synopsis is this:

In this first delivery of the epic saga Chronicles of Koiné, a world where coexist men and women of mighty force, along with sorcerers, telepaths, immortals, and beings of light is described.

In an ancient and honorable family, a personal vendetta will affect the entire planet, when the leader of a secret Sect starts a dark age of destruction and genocide, while a resentful strategist organizes a conspiracy to topple the Supreme Regent.

An innocent girl with an immense magical power will become the key piece to save her world. Will she be able to find her true destiny before it is too late?

Thanks in advance!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)