open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: No Single Thing Abides; But All Things Flow. -- Heraclitus
- (Added by: gallyangel)

Not Before Sundown Doesn't Appear Correctly on Awards List
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Report ErrorsMessage format

spoltz
Posted 2020-05-30 11:47 PM (#22078)
Subject: Not Before Sundown Doesn't Appear Correctly on Awards List

Uber User

Not Before Sundown by Johanna Sinisalo appears as one of two winners of the Otherwise Award in the 2004 Award Winners & Nominees.

However, when looking at the Otherwise Award list itself and going to the year 2004, it doesn't appear.

Also, I read the book but it doesn't have a green frame when on the Awards List by Year.

I'm using Chrome as my browser and this is the first time I've seen something like this.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2020-05-31 11:50 AM (#22081 - in reply to #22078)
Subject: RE: Not Before Sundown Doesn't Appear Correctly on Awards List

Admin

spoltz - 2020-05-30 11:47 PM Not Before Sundown by Johanna Sinisalo appears as one of two winners of the Otherwise Award in the 2004 Award Winners & Nominees. However, when looking at the Otherwise Award list itself and going to the year 2004, it doesn't appear. Also, I read the book but it doesn't have a green frame when on the Awards List by Year. I'm using Chrome as my browser and this is the first time I've seen something like this.

The Otherwise award page is broken for many of the years that have multiple winners but not all which is very strange. It's not just 2004 unfortunately. I'm going to guess that it has something to do with the switch from Tiptree to Otherwise. I've asked whargoul to look into it and I'll post here when it's fixed. Thanks for finding the error and pointing it out to us.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)