open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ...which is better--to be born stupid into an intelligent society or intelligent into an insane one? -- Aldous Huxley (Island)
- (Added by: gallyangel)

Genesis: Book One of The Kingdom Come Series
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

Wade
Posted 2014-11-21 9:07 PM (#8904)
Subject: Genesis: Book One of The Kingdom Come Series

Hello,

My name is Wade Garret, author of Genesis: Book One of The Kingdom Come Series, published by Black Bed Sheet Books and I'm trying to get the word out about my book. Fans who enjoyed the complexity in Dune; The strange darkness in The Wizard In The Glass; The rich world building in The Lord of The Rings and the bloody drama in A Song of Ice and Fire, plz check it out. Let me know what you think. I appreciate it.

Back Blurb:
After a year of laborious solitude and a conflict brought to the doorstep of his father's house, Jak, a Southlander of meek circumstance, will come to accept the future isn't set. With abilities unnerving to any Areht, against forgotten enemies rising in every corner of the planet, hell be forced to resolve his destiny as One of Five that can change the world.
Such selfless transcendence isnt easy, nor simply the heroic result of dark revelations shielded from him since childhood now exposed; rather, it's because of whats undeniable, even to him. Like all great forces collected at the tip of the spear, the truth of his purpose and the price of his existence has a cost and there's no getting around paying it in blood.

Publisher Blurb:
The true test for Man, is if he can stand naked before himself without blinking.
The same trial of existence for a God, however, even one created, is if when he blinks, will he change or the world?
Adventurous readers seeking a vast, yet oddly familiar world of brutal action and strange magic, woven between waring global powers and ancient spiritual corruption, will be drawn to this epic blend ofgritty Steam/Diesel-punk and realistic sword-wielding Dark Fantasy. And once caught in its exciting pages, they'll quickly learn what really separates Manfrom what is Evolved.

To learn more, you can read my dozen-or-so reviews on Amazon, B&N.com, Goodreads and my blog wjgarret.blogspot.com. Thanks so much for your time,

Wade
@wadejgarret
WadeGarret@FB
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Wade
Posted 2014-11-21 9:14 PM (#8905 - in reply to #8904)
Subject: Re: Genesis: Book One of The Kingdom Come Series

I tried to load the cover and world map, but they're too big, You can find them on my FB page, blog or anywhere it's sold online.

Thanks
Wade
Posted 2015-01-10 5:54 PM (#9246 - in reply to #8904)

Lots of views...no replies
Wade
Posted 2015-01-13 6:36 PM (#9276 - in reply to #8904)

Just so you know, there's now a giveaway: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/122187-genesis-book-one-of-t...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)