open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke
- (Added by: Administrator)

found a great list yesterday & can't find it today
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

skip
Posted 2016-05-03 9:38 AM (#13444)
Subject: found a great list yesterday & can't find it today

New User

I just joined yesterday & am loving the site. I found a list yesterday that enabled me to check a circle to indicate books I've read - today I can't remember where it was & I don't seem to be able to find it again. Can you direct me.? thanx skip.pierret@gmail.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2016-05-03 9:53 AM (#13448 - in reply to #13444)
Subject: RE: found a great list yesterday & can't find it today

Admin

skip - 2016-05-03 9:38 AM I just joined yesterday & am loving the site. I found a list yesterday that enabled me to check a circle to indicate books I've read - today I can't remember where it was & I don't seem to be able to find it again. Can you direct me.? thanx skip.pierret@gmail.com

Hello skip, welcome to WWEnd, we're loving that you're loving the site!  You are probably referring to a search result list.  That's the quickest way to get to the tagging form for a bunch of books at once.  Otherwise you have to go to each book page to mark 'em as read etc.  (We're working on an easier solution but it won't be ready anytime soon.)  Try a search at the top of the site and see if that's what you were referring to.  Let us know if you have any other questions.

skip
Posted 2016-05-03 10:09 AM (#13450 - in reply to #13448)

New User

Still not getting there. All the lists I'm finding lack the check off feature. I have 1204 sf/f books in my Readerware file & really don't want to have to list them one by one. I'm sure what I'm looking for is easy to find, after all I found it yesterday on my first day using the site. GRRR any further help would much appreciated. thanx
Administrator
Posted 2016-05-03 10:25 AM (#13451 - in reply to #13450)

Admin

skip - 2016-05-03 10:09 AM Still not getting there. All the lists I'm finding lack the check off feature. I have 1204 sf/f books in my Readerware file & really don't want to have to list them one by one. I'm sure what I'm looking for is easy to find, after all I found it yesterday on my first day using the site. GRRR any further help would much appreciated. thanx

If you don't see the BookTrackr form in the search results, gray box with My History and My Book Lists, that means you are not logged in.  You have to be logged in to use BookTrackr.  None of the awards pages or book lists pages in the menu have the BookTrackr form in them.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)