open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: My pass had disappeared. Not that I believed for a moment that this was an accident; in fact, I had suspected for some time now that the Cosmic Command, obviously no longer able to supervise every assignment on an individual basis when there were literally trillions of matters in its charge, had switched over to a random system. The assumption would be that every document, circulating endlessly from desk to desk, must eventually hit upon the right one. A time-consuming procedure, perhaps, but one that would never fail. The Universe itself operated on the same principle. And for an institution as everlasting as the Universe certainly our Building was such an institution the speed at which these meanderings and perturbations took place was of no consequence. - Stanislaw Lem (Memoirs Found in a Bathtub)
- (Added by: Engelbrecht)

Teresa Frohock
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Report ErrorsMessage format

dalex
Posted 2016-07-24 8:55 AM (#14066)
Subject: Teresa Frohock

Veteran

If you do a search for Teresa Frohock you get the page with four titles listed. https://www.worldswithoutend.com/searchwwe.asp?st=frohock  

But when you click on her name and go to the author page, there is only one title.  https://www.worldswithoutend.com/author.asp?ID=1807

Top of the page Bottom of the page
valashain
Posted 2016-07-24 10:41 AM (#14069 - in reply to #14066)
Subject: Re: Teresa Frohock

Uber User

Nope, there are four. Three of them are short fiction though, novellas in this case, so it doesn't display the cover on the author page.
dalex
Posted 2016-07-24 1:25 PM (#14076 - in reply to #14069)
Subject: Re: Teresa Frohock

Veteran

valashain - 2016-07-24 11:41 AM Nope, there are four. Three of them are short fiction though, novellas in this case, so it doesn't display the cover on the author page.

Oh! Sorry, I totally got confused and missed that.  

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)