open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The path of life can narrow until only one option out of the myriad of possibilities exists. An entire race can hinge at such a moment." - Glenn Hough (970 A.D.S.)
- (Added by: gallyangel)

free eBooks from Tor
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Books, Awards & ListsMessage format

Administrator
Posted 2008-02-10 7:14 PM (#1315)
Subject: free eBooks from Tor

Admin

in case you're interested in free digital books Tor has a new free digital book service that looks interesting.  here's the blurb with a link:

Science fiction. Fantasy. The universe. And related subjects.

Something new is coming. Register to be one of the first to join us, and receive free digital books from bestselling and award-winning SF and fantasy authors. This is just the beginning.

Once you register, you'll receive our newsletter and a link to download a digital book. And you'll receive a link to another new book every week.

The first week's free book is Mistborn, by rising fantasy star Brandon Sanderson. Next week's will be Old Man's War by John Scalzi, 2006's winner of the John W. Campbell Award for Best New Writer. Over the next several weeks, other books still.

So sign up. Stay in touch. And watch the skies.

i've signed up to see what it's all about.  Old Man's War is an excellent book and it's one of the books in our database so if you're trying to knock off the books we have here that's one off you list.  not sure why they would be giving away free books but i'm not going to complain.

let me know what you guys think.

- dave

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)