open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "As is well known, all collectors are prepared to steal or murder if it is a question of getting another piece for their collection; but this does not lower their moral character in the least." Karel Capek, The War with the Newts
- (Added by: Rhondak101)

Happy Anniversary To Me
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Off TopicMessage format

JohnBem
Posted 2017-02-11 8:19 AM (#15265)
Subject: Happy Anniversary To Me

Regular

Yesterday was the 1-year anniversary of my membership in WWE.

I discovered this site via Tor.com and I've enjoyed my first year here.

I've read a couple of dozen books (some good, some not so good) and received good recommendations from some fellow members (for fantasy-flavored heavy metal as well as books), written reviews, read the blog, obsessed over the lists, completed a few RYO challenges, and generally have had a very good time indeed.

Thanks to the Admin and the Ubers and the RYO hosts and my fellow members for creating an enjoyable virtual literary retreat. Onward into Year Two!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2017-02-11 9:45 AM (#15266 - in reply to #15265)
Subject: RE: Happy Anniversary To Me

Admin

JohnBem - 2017-02-11 8:19 AM Yesterday was the 1-year anniversary of my membership in WWE. I discovered this site via Tor.com and I've enjoyed my first year here. I've read a couple of dozen books (some good, some not so good) and received good recommendations from some fellow members (for fantasy-flavored heavy metal as well as books), written reviews, read the blog, obsessed over the lists, completed a few RYO challenges, and generally have had a very good time indeed. Thanks to the Admin and the Ubers and the RYO hosts and my fellow members for creating an enjoyable virtual literary retreat. Onward into Year Two!

Happy Anniversary indeed!  We're glad you're still with us and that we can be a part of your reading life.  All those positives you mention mean that the site is doing what it's supposed to do in helping you find some good reads.  That makes us very happy so thanks for sharing.  Here's to your next year and, I hope, many more to come!

illegible_scribble
Posted 2017-02-28 7:28 PM (#15387 - in reply to #15265)
Subject: RE: Happy Anniversary To Me

Uber User

JohnBem - 2017-02-12 1:19 AM
Yesterday was the 1-year anniversary of my membership in WWE.

I discovered this site via Tor.com and I've enjoyed my first year here.

I've read a couple of dozen books (some good, some not so good) and received good recommendations from some fellow members (for fantasy-flavored heavy metal as well as books), written reviews, read the blog, obsessed over the lists, completed a few RYO challenges, and generally have had a very good time indeed.

Thanks to the Admin and the Ubers and the RYO hosts and my fellow members for creating an enjoyable virtual literary retreat. Onward into Year Two!

It's an awesome site, isn't it? I got hooked, too, and I frequently recommend it to others.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)