open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx
- (Added by: Administrator)

Locus Awards for Horror Novel
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Books, Awards & ListsMessage format

tokyoadam
Posted 2019-07-17 12:56 PM (#21170)
Subject: Locus Awards for Horror Novel

I was wondering if it would be possible to add the Locus Award for Horror Novel as an award category (see https://locusmag.com/2019/06/2019-locus-awards-winners/). The WWE site has the Locus Awards for Science Fiction, Fantasy, Young Adult, and First Novel, but not (so far) the Horror category.

Thanks!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2019-07-17 1:09 PM (#21171 - in reply to #21170)
Subject: RE: Locus Awards for Horror Novel

Admin

tokyoadam - 2019-07-17 12:56 PM I was wondering if it would be possible to add the Locus Award for Horror Novel as an award category (see https://locusmag.com/2019/06/2019-locus-awards-winners/). The WWE site has the Locus Awards for Science Fiction, Fantasy, Young Adult, and First Novel, but not (so far) the Horror category. Thanks!

The Locus Horror is on our list of awards to be added but we've been putting off adding a lot of awards so we can focus on getting WWEnd 3.0 finished and, more recently, we've been trying to fix all the problems that resulted from The Blow Up. We'll get it in eventually but I can't promise it will be any time soon. Thanks for the request and I've made a note that we've had another Locus Horror vote.

Rhondak101
Posted 2019-07-17 1:36 PM (#21173 - in reply to #21171)
Subject: Re: Locus Awards for Horror Novel

Uber User

Dear tokyoadam,
Even though the list is not on WWEnd, all the books (except for three) are here. I will try to add these soon. Unlanguage,?Michael Cisco?(Eraserhead), Coyote Songs,?Gabino Iglesias?(Broken River), and Cross Her Heart,?Sarah Pinborough?(HarperCollins UK/Morrow).
rhonda

tokyoadam
Posted 2019-07-21 1:31 PM (#21182 - in reply to #21171)
Subject: RE: Locus Awards for Horror Novel

Thanks.

If you need extra hands doing work for the site, let me know. Always willing to help out.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)