Requests for WoGF - part deux
dustydigger
Posted 2013-03-24 5:40 PM (#4870)
Subject: Requests for WoGF - part deux
Quote Reply

Elite Veteran

As Phoenix Falls said,the old thread was getting really long,so let's start again.Please can you add Kalayna Price - Grave Witch
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Sai
Posted 2013-04-04 12:10 PM (#4905 - in reply to #4870)
Subject: Re: Requests for WoGF - part deux
Quote Reply

Could you please add 'Black Projects, White Knights: The Company Dossiers' by Kage Baker? Thanks!
Bevers
Posted 2013-04-06 8:17 PM (#4917 - in reply to #4870)
Subject: Requests for WoGF- part deux
Quote Reply

New User

Can you add The Fool's Tale by Nicole Galland? Thanks!
carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-04-08 2:37 PM (#4931 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Can you add Kaitlin Kiernan's The Drowned Girl? I had to read it for a book club and, although I detested it, it's a fantasy book by a woman author I hadn't read so I'd like to at least get credit for it here.
Rhondak101
Posted 2013-04-08 4:23 PM (#4932 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Uber User

Hey Carla, It is The Drowning Girl, not Drowned, which is probably why you could not find it. Here's the link https://www.worldswithoutend.com/novel.asp?id=5079

Sorry, I can never make my links real links.

Rhonda
carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-04-08 10:44 PM (#4933 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

That worked fine! Thanks. I actually looked for her as an author also but maybe I spelled her name wrong as well! I really didn't like that book. (!)
dr.graynicks
Posted 2013-04-12 9:41 PM (#4946 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

New User

Could you please add Tanith Lee's _White as Snow_? Thanks!
Bevers
Posted 2013-04-15 8:44 PM (#4952 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

New User

Can you add Cindy Lynn Speer's The Chocolatier's Wife?
carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-04-16 3:59 PM (#4954 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Please add Maggie Stiefvater's The Scorpio Races...? Or point me to it if it's already here. Did a search on the title and the author, both with 0 results.
TrishHeinrich
Posted 2013-04-18 11:41 PM (#4961 - in reply to #4870)
Subject: RE: Requests for WoGF - part deux
Quote Reply

New User

Can you add Archangel Protocol by Lyda Morehouse, Ash by Malinda Lo.
Administrator
Posted 2013-04-19 8:31 AM (#4964 - in reply to #4961)
Quote Reply

Admin

Hello everyone.  You may haqve noticed a drop off in new books being added to the site for the challenge.  Part of that was my vacation (I was gone for over a week and came back exhausted.) and part is that my home computer has gone to drek.  I'm trying to get that worked out now and should either be fixed or replaced by the end of the weekend.  Wish me luck.  Thanks for your patience.  I haven't given up and I haven't forgotten about you.
carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-04-19 6:25 PM (#4965 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

I hope the vacation was a good one! :D
crwilley
Posted 2013-04-25 8:22 AM (#4987 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Could you add "Burning Bridges" by Laura Anne Gilman? Thanks.
carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-04-28 12:17 AM (#4997 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Okay, thanks for adding Stiefsvater but could you add The Scorpio Races as an option? At the moment, only Shiver and The Raven Boys are listed under her name. Thanks!
ersandoval
Posted 2013-04-28 12:18 PM (#4999 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

New User

Could you please add Love and Romanpunk by Tansy Rayner Roberts? I have a review ready to go. Thanks!
mellyn
Posted 2013-04-30 9:20 AM (#5005 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Could you add The Black Swan by Mercedes Lackey?
Thanks
Administrator
Posted 2013-05-06 10:05 PM (#5026 - in reply to #5005)
Quote Reply

Admin

So, we haven't been idle on the books but I have neglected to post some of the new additions here.  Happy reading!

Linguana
Posted 2013-05-10 4:46 PM (#5035 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

I noticed you have Frances Hardinge's book Fly Trap in the database, part two of a series, but part one - Fly by Night- is missing. I just read it and will put up a WoGF review whenever the book is added.

P.S.: No stress about adding the book, I've got more than enough other women writers lined up for May.
carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-05-11 4:58 PM (#5036 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Both Seanen O'Guire and her pseudonym Mira Grant show up in Booktracker but she is NOT showing up in the All Women Authors section. When I added her book Feed to my shelf as read, it gave me the option of counting it towards my WofGF page so I checked that option but there is no change on my WofGF page. Suggestions?
mellyn
Posted 2013-05-11 8:44 PM (#5037 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

She is on there (because I found her there to add her to my list, which I selected wholly through random generation), but you've misspelt her name Seanan McGuire.
carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-05-13 4:12 AM (#5044 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

I knew I'd get that name wrong (didn't have it in front of me) but, as I said, I found her and chose the books I'd read of hers and so on - I did it through random generation also. They're on my bookshelf but won't show up for WoGF. When I check that box, it just reverts to unchecked every time I save it. I'll just keep trying, assuming it's some kind of temporary glitch.
carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-05-13 4:23 AM (#5045 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Yep... left it overnight and now it works. I see, too, that I have to write the review before it will show up as read on my WoGF page. Which is fine. I still want to do Stiefvater's Scorpio Races but I haven't been able to find it here.
Administrator
Posted 2013-05-13 8:11 AM (#5046 - in reply to #5045)
Quote Reply

Admin

carlajpatterson - 2013-05-13 4:23 AM Yep... left it overnight and now it works. I see, too, that I have to write the review before it will show up as read on my WoGF page. Which is fine. I still want to do Stiefvater's Scorpio Races but I haven't been able to find it here.

I'm not sure what happened overnight that it works now but I'll take that as a win.  Your don't have to write any reviews to get your books to show up on your list.  All you have to do is tag that author for your challenge from the All Women Authors page, which you have to do first, then tag one of her books as read AND check the box that says "Apply to my WoGF".

I've been testing the system and it's working as it should for me on all my browsers.  If you are still having problems I'll need to get some details about your set up so I can try and replicate the issue.

I've got Maggie Stiefvater on my list of updates.

carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-05-14 5:32 PM (#5056 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Danke! I am on a Mac using Lion (OS X Lion 7.5) and I've been using Safari as my browser. I may try to switch over to Firefox and see if that helps at all. I only thought I had to write the review for it to show up because that's the only thing I did differently before a certain one showed up. I'm thinking that it's just something I shouldn't worry about and just let the books show up when they show up. No need to look into it any further - I should have a better experience with a different browser. I also have a PC so I could check what happens if I come in using Windows instead of Mac OS.

Thanks for letting me know you've got Stiefvater on your list. I won't worry about that either. Sometimes I get a little obsessed with getting my ducks all in a row.
MontanaSky
Posted 2013-05-17 10:57 AM (#5064 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Please add Kylie Chan's two urban fantasy series, Dark Heavens trilogy & Journey to Wudang trilogy. They are set in Hong Kong.
minervasowl
Posted 2013-05-18 4:33 PM (#5067 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

I'm new to WWE (the abbreviation still makes me think of wrestling), so I am not sure what the best protocol is. I sent a couple of e-mails requesting title additions, but it might be easier to do it in the forum. Please add War for the Oaks by Emma Bull and Tea from an Empty Cup and Dervish is Digital by Pat Cadigan. To add to the Maggie Stievater (sp?) request, please add Lament and Ballad. Thank you!!

Even though I am starting late, I am excited about this reading challenge.
controuble
Posted 2013-05-19 7:13 PM (#5073 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Veteran

I seem to remember you like series, so why isn't Michelle Sagara/Michelle West in the database yet? I know at least two other people asked for her.
She has several series out - Under Michelle Sagara are the Cast booksand a new series that begins with Silence. Under Michelle West are the Sun Sword, Hunt Brothers, and House War books.
Another missing is Rachel Caine - she has several series out as well - Weather Wardens, Morganville Vampires, and the newest, Revivalist.
minervasowl
Posted 2013-05-19 8:07 PM (#5074 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

My hunch would be that these authors, while popular, do not have books which have been nominated for any of the awards this site currently covers.
controuble
Posted 2013-05-19 8:10 PM (#5075 - in reply to #5074)
Quote Reply

Veteran

This WoGF isn't supposed to be award driven - we were asked to give suggestions and they have put up several of mine with some headdesking over a few even.
Administrator
Posted 2013-05-19 8:22 PM (#5076 - in reply to #5067)
Quote Reply

Admin

minervasowl - 2013-05-18 4:33 PM I'm new to WWE (the abbreviation still makes me think of wrestling), so I am not sure what the best protocol is. I sent a couple of e-mails requesting title additions, but it might be easier to do it in the forum. Please add War for the Oaks by Emma Bull and Tea from an Empty Cup and Dervish is Digital by Pat Cadigan. To add to the Maggie Stievater (sp?) request, please add Lament and Ballad. Thank you!! Even though I am starting late, I am excited about this reading challenge.

Try using WWEnd instead.  (We say "Dub-Dub End"  That will get you around the wrestling

Sending requests via email is fine but it's probably better to post your requests here so I don't miss them in the flood of emails I get everyday.  I've got your books on the list.  I'm glad you're joining in the challenge late as it is.  We made it 12 books so it would be relatively easy to catch up for late starters.

And, before I forget my manners, welcome to Worlds Without End!  I hope you enjoy the site and the community.  If you have any questions please ask.  If I don't answer right away somebody around here will jump in!

Administrator
Posted 2013-05-19 8:31 PM (#5077 - in reply to #5073)
Quote Reply

Admin

controuble - 2013-05-19 7:13 PM I seem to remember you like series, so why isn't Michelle Sagara/Michelle West in the database yet? I know at least two other people asked for her. She has several series out - Under Michelle Sagara are the Cast booksand a new series that begins with Silence. Under Michelle West are the Sun Sword, Hunt Brothers, and House War books. Another missing is Rachel Caine - she has several series out as well - Weather Wardens, Morganville Vampires, and the newest, Revivalist.

I do like series, to read and to input, as they're easier to look up the info all at once.  But my liking has nothing to do with the fact that we're missing lots of series on the site.  It's all a matter of time as I've stated before.  They're on the list but the list is huge and there are many things on the site that vie for my attention and increasingly limited time. We're doing the best we can so please be patient.

On the upside, we've got a couple hundred books that should go in this week with many new authors included.  These new books will flesh out quite a few incomplete series.

Administrator
Posted 2013-05-19 8:41 PM (#5078 - in reply to #5074)
Quote Reply

Admin

minervasowl - 2013-05-19 8:07 PM My hunch would be that these authors, while popular, do not have books which have been nominated for any of the awards this site currently covers.

controuble - 2013-05-19 8:10 PM This WoGF isn't supposed to be award driven - we were asked to give suggestions and they have put up several of mine with some headdesking over a few even.

minervasowl is right that they're not in ALREADY because they are not nominated or listed for the awards or lists we cover.  That is the primary basis for inclusion on the site.  Just to be clear, with very few exceptions, we don't pick the books that go on the site.  They come from fandom at large (awards and lists) and fandom right here (your requests).

And you are correct, controuble, they do not have to be nominated to be added for the WoGF.  The headdesking has been minor except in our frustration over not being able to get these in faster

minervasowl
Posted 2013-05-19 9:13 PM (#5079 - in reply to #5078)
Quote Reply

Hmmm ... if the WoGF reading challenge isn't award driven, then that's a horse of a different color! ~starts scribbling list based on teetering "to read" stacks~ I'll try not to get carried away lest I induce ... headdesking. ~attempts to mentally conjugate the verb "to headdesk"~

I have mixed feelings about series. If I get really caught up in one, then I read all of the books and have to wait for the next installment. In the meantime, I go read other things and by the time I come back to the series, there are usually several more books, and if the writer is truly prolific, I never get caught up. Now I am usually content to just read the first one or two because there is so much cool stuff out there to read that I don't want to spend too much time in one world and with one set of characters. I should go look for a series thread/forum and see what other people think.
metalorchid
Posted 2013-05-21 2:32 PM (#5087 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

New User

I apologize if this might have already been addressed, but I was wondering if "The Replacement" by Brenna Yovanoff could be added? There is one book of hers already listed and I currently have it flagged as I'm curious in her as an author I picked randomly and never had heard of. The Replacement is available with my local library to be borrowed on the Kindle, whereas the other book is a bit less accessible.
Administrator
Posted 2013-05-21 6:57 PM (#5088 - in reply to #5087)
Quote Reply

Admin

metalorchid - 2013-05-21 2:32 PM I apologize if this might have already been addressed, but I was wondering if "The Replacement" by Brenna Yovanoff could be added? There is one book of hers already listed and I currently have it flagged as I'm curious in her as an author I picked randomly and never had heard of. The Replacement is available with my local library to be borrowed on the Kindle, whereas the other book is a bit less accessible.

It's added to the list now and welcome to WWEnd.   I've not tried borrowing from the library on Kindle.  That's really cool!

carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-05-21 7:43 PM (#5090 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

The local libraries here (SF Bay Area) mostly make books available for OverDrive Media Console (just as an addendum to what you guys are discussing). It allows you to borrow ebooks and audiobooks for use in various apps.
bstittle
Posted 2013-05-21 9:52 PM (#5092 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Hi! Would you please add Kristal Stittle and her book Survival Instinct to your list of women authors? The book is about a zombie apocalypse set in Ontario, Canada. Thanks very much!
bstittle
Posted 2013-05-21 9:57 PM (#5094 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

I just tried adding my request but I may have screwed it up. Would you please add Kristal Stittle and her book Survival Instinct to your list? Thank you! Oops - this is a duplicate. So sorry - my bad!!

Edited by bstittle 2013-05-21 9:58 PM
metalorchid
Posted 2013-05-21 10:13 PM (#5095 - in reply to #5088)
Quote Reply

New User

Administrator - 2013-05-21 4:57 PM

It's added to the list now and welcome to WWEnd.   I've not tried borrowing from the library on Kindle.  That's really cool!

Thank you so much!
MontanaSky
Posted 2013-05-22 8:37 AM (#5100 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

I can't remember if this has already been requested, but just in case...Digital Divide by K.B. Spangler
Administrator
Posted 2013-05-22 9:44 AM (#5101 - in reply to #5100)
Quote Reply

Admin

MontanaSky - 2013-05-22 8:37 AM I can't remember if this has already been requested, but just in case...Digital Divide by K.B. Spangler

I don't have the list in front of me (I'm at work) but I'll try to get it posted here tonight so everyone can see what's on it.

katjevanloon
Posted 2013-05-25 3:01 AM (#5113 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Could we maybe add the Naamah trilogy by Jacqueline Carey? It's the third part of the Kushiel Saga. I believe the order is Naamah's Kiss, Naamah's Curse, and Naamah's Blessing. Thank you!
katjevanloon
Posted 2013-05-25 2:40 PM (#5117 - in reply to #5113)
Quote Reply

katjevanloon - 2013-05-25 1:01 AM Could we maybe add the Naamah trilogy by Jacqueline Carey? It's the third part of the Kushiel Saga. I believe the order is Naamah's Kiss, Naamah's Curse, and Naamah's Blessing. Thank you!

Of course, I missed the bit in the challenge details that specifies we must choose authors we haven't read before.  ::sheepish look::

I was choosing authors based on books that I own but haven't read yet. I happen to have the first two Naamah books sitting on my "to be read" shelf, but of course I've already read the first 6 books in the saga (because my head explodes if I read a series out of order).

Off to start White Queen....

Administrator
Posted 2013-05-25 5:16 PM (#5118 - in reply to #5117)
Quote Reply

Admin

Here is that list I promised.  These are all the authors/books that have been requested but we have not had time to add.  We're working on it.  It is in no kind of order since I grouped title by author and moved things around so much over the last few months.

Robin McKinley
Spindle's End (2000)
The Stone Fey (1998)
Dragonhaven (2007)
Chalice (2008)
Pegasus (2010)

Madeleine L'Engle
An Acceptable Time

Sheri S. Tepper
The True Game
    The End of the Game
    The Chronicles of Mavin Manyshaped
    The True Game

Rebecca Ore
Becoming Alien Trilogy
    3 Human to Human

Andre Norton
Estcarp
    2 Web of the Witch World (1964)
    3 Three Against the Witch World (1965)
    4 Warlock of the Witch World (1967)
    5 Sorceress of the Witch World (1968)
    6 Trey of Swords (1977)
    7 'Ware Hawk (1983)
    8 The Gate of the Cat (1987)

A. S. Byatt
Possession: A Romance (1990)
The Djinn in the Nightingale's Eye (1994)
Ragnarok: The End of the Gods (2011)
Sugar and Other Stories (1987)
Angels and Insects (1992)
The Matisse Stories (1993)
The Djinn in the Nightingale's Eye (1994)
Elementals (1999)
Little Black Book of Stories (2003)

Morgan Llywelyn
Lion of Ireland
    2 Pride of Lions (1996)

Nancy Springer
Book of the Isle
    1 The White Hart (1979)
    2 The Silver Sun (1980)
    4 The Black Beast (1982)
    5 The Golden Swan (1983)
Larque on the Wing

Diana L. Paxson
Westria
    2 Lady of Darkness (1983)
    3 Silverhair the Wanderer (1986)
    4 The Earthstone (1987)
    5 The Sea Star (1988)
    6 The Wind Crystal (1990)
    7 The Jewel of Fire (1992)
    8 The Golden Hills of Westria (2006)

Kim Harrison
Madison Avery
    1 Once Dead, Twice Shy (2009)
    2 Early to Death, Early to Rise (2010)
    3 Something Deadly This Way Comes (2011)

Rachel Caine
Outcast Season
  1 Undone (2009)
  2 Unknown (2010)
  3 Unseen (2011)
  4 Unbroken (2012)

Louise Lawrence (real name Elizabeth Holden)
- Andra

Kathy Acker
- Pussy, King of the Pirates

Joan Aiken
- The Wolves of Willoughby Chase

Kirsten Bakis
- Lives of the Monster Dogs

L. M. Boston
- The Children of Green Knowe

Leonora Carrington
- The Hearing Trumpet

Marie Corelli
- The Sorrows of Satan

Pamela Dean
- Tam Lin
- The Dubious Hills

Rikki Ducornet
- Phosphor in Dreamland

Rivka Galchen
- Atmospheric Disturbances

Angelica Gorodischer
- Kalpa Imperial

Tove Jansson
- Moominland Midwinter

Ellen Klages
- Portable Childhoods

Doris Piserchia
- A Billion Days of Earth

Mary Renault
- The King Must Die

Midori Snyder
- The Innamorati

Scarlett Thomas
- Our Tragic Universe

Karin Tidbeck
- Jagannath

Wendy Walker
- The Secret Service

Sylvia Waugh
- The Mennyms

Edith Wharton
- The Ghost Stories of Edith Wharton

Jeanette Winterson
- Sexing the Cherry

Aliette de Bodard
Obsidian & Blood
  1 Servant of the Underworld (2010)
  2 Harbinger of the Storm (2011)
  3 Master of the House of Darts (2011)

Erin Bow
- Plain Kate

Pearl North
- Libyrinth

Jaclyn Dolamore
- Magic under Glass

Jane Lindskold
- Through Wolf's Eyes

Diana Peterfreund
- Rampant

Michelle (Sagara) West
- The Broken Crown

Elizabeth Wein
- The Winter Prince

Megan Whalen Turner
- The Thief

Rebecca Stead
- When You Reach Me

Sarah Monette
- Melusine

Katharine Beutner
- Alcestis

Michelle Rowen (Morgan Rhodes)
Demon Princess
    1 Reign or Shine (2009)
    2 Reign Check (2010)
    3 Reign Fall (2012)
Living in Eden
    1 The Demon in Me (2010)
    2 Something Wicked (2010)
    3 That Old Black Magic (2011)

Barbara Hambly
James Asher Cronicles
- Traveling With the Dead
- Blood Maidens
- The Magistrates of Hell

Diana Pharaoh Francis

Carrie Vaughn
Kitty Norville
    1 Kitty and the Midnight Hour (2005)
    2 Kitty Goes to Washington (2006)
    3 Kitty Takes a Holiday (2007)
    4 Kitty and the Silver Bullet (2008)
    5 Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand (2009)
    6 Kitty Raises Hell (2009)
    7 Kitty's House of Horrors (2010)
    8 Kitty Goes to War (2010)
    9 Kitty's Big Trouble (2011)
    10 Kitty Steals the Show (2012)
    11 Kitty Rocks the House (2013)

Jacqueline Carey
Santa Olivia
  1 Santa Olivia (2009)
  2 Saints Astray (2011)
Moirin Trilogy
  1 Naamah's Kiss (2009)
  2 Naamah's Curse (2010)
  3 Naamah's Blessing (2011)

Gail Carriger
Finishing School
    1. Etiquette & Espionage

Mercedes Lackey
Last Herald Mage Trilogy
  Magic's Pawn (1989)
  Magic's Promise (1990)
  Magic's Price (1991)
The Black Swan

Tansy Rayner Roberts
Love and Romanpunk (2011)

Juliet Marillier
Sevenwaters Trilogy:
    1) Daughter of the Forest
    2) Son of the Shadows
    3) Child of the Prophecy

Tamora Pierce
The Song of the Lioness:
    1. Alanna: The First Adventure
    2. In the Hand of the Goddess
    3. The Woman Who Rides Like a Man
    4. Lioness Rampant
The Immortals:
    1. Wild Magic
    2. Wolf-Speaker
    3. Emperor Mage
    4. The Realm of the Gods
Protector of the Small:
    1. First Test
    2. Page
    3. Squire
    4. Lady Knight
Daughter of the Lioness:
    1. Trickster's Choice
    2. Trickster's Queen

Cherie Priest
  Clementine (2010)

Maggie Stiefvater
The Scorpio Races (2011)

Frances Hardinge
Fly by Night

Kylie Chan
Dark Heavens
  1 White Tiger (2006)
  2 Red Phoenix (2007)
  3 Blue Dragon (2007)
Journey to Wudang
  1 Earth to Hell (2010)
  2 Hell to Heaven (2010)
  3 Heaven to Wudang (2011)

Emma Bull
War for the Oaks

Pat Cadigan
Tea from an Empty Cup
Digital Dervish

Brenna Yovanoff
The Replacement

Kristal Stittle
Survival Instinct

K. B. Spangler
Digital Divide

Lyda Morehouse
Archangel Protocol

Malinda Lo
Ash

Lynn Speer
The Chocolatier's Wife

Tanith Lee
White as Snow

Nicole Galland
The Fool's Tale

Kage Baker
Black Projects, White Knights: The Company Dossiers

Kalayna Price
Alex Craft
  1 Grave Witch (2010)
  2 Grave Dance (2011)
  3 Grave Memory (2012)
Haven/Kita Nekai
  1 Once Bitten (2009)
  2 Twice Dead (2010)

minervasowl
Posted 2013-05-26 3:31 PM (#5121 - in reply to #5118)
Quote Reply

Thank you for the list and update. So many books and authors I haven't heard of, and several I have been meaning or wanting to read for ages.
Administrator
Posted 2013-05-28 9:16 AM (#5128 - in reply to #5121)
Quote Reply

Admin

minervasowl - 2013-05-26 3:31 PM Thank you for the list and update. So many books and authors I haven't heard of, and several I have been meaning or wanting to read for ages.

You are most welcome.  Of course we're not going to make this any easier for you

The problem with the list is that, even as long as it is, it does not cover a fraction of what/who we're missing.  Case in point: Here are some new books we just added from 13 new women authors that are not even on that list.  Orbit sent us their data so we're putting in all the books we didn't already have for them.  How awesome is that?  We have a bunch more to add tonight too.

Happy reading!

Administrator
Posted 2013-05-28 2:12 PM (#5132 - in reply to #5128)
Quote Reply

Admin

And some more:

minervasowl
Posted 2013-05-28 4:12 PM (#5135 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Tempest!! Yay!! I was going to request that you add that series. And Gail Z. Martin and Lilith Saintcrow. All good. I overdosed on Jaz Parks a while ago, so I am all set with her, but so many fun choices. No wonder the printed word is my favorite addiction.
MontanaSky
Posted 2013-05-29 11:44 AM (#5142 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Many thanks for the Spiritwalker trilogy by Kate Elliott. Could you also add her Crossroads trilogy? Spirit Gate; Shadow Gate; and Traitors' Gate?
HRO
Posted 2013-05-31 1:21 PM (#5159 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Uber User

I am unable to locate author Sara Douglass using the search feature. Is she hiding around here somewhere, or can she be added to the database?

Also, I submitted an email regarding these titles but will mention them here as well:
War for the Oaks by Emma Bull
Alphabet of Thorn by Patricia McKillip
Six Moon Dance by Sheri Tepper

THANKS!
HRO
Posted 2013-05-31 2:42 PM (#5166 - in reply to #5159)
Quote Reply

Uber User

Another author I am unable to find: Elizabeth Kerner. Can she please be added to the database. Thank you.
mjmahoney
Posted 2013-06-01 9:26 AM (#5172 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Benighted by Kit Whitfield
The Catswold Portal by Shirley Rousseau Murphy

thanks
mellyn
Posted 2013-06-05 2:18 AM (#5206 - in reply to #5005)
Quote Reply

mellyn - 2013-04-29 10:20 PM

Could you add The Black Swan by Mercedes Lackey?
Thanks

Hey, just wondering how you're going with adding things? I've finished The Black Swan, and am now just waiting to post my review on WWEnd Not trying to hassle you or anything, lol.

Also, a well known female author I've noticed that you're missing is Anne Bishop, of the Black Jewels universe (among others)!
HRO
Posted 2013-06-06 8:44 AM (#5213 - in reply to #5206)
Quote Reply

Uber User

Marianne de Pierres and her Sentients of Orion series
Trade Pact Universe series by Julie E. Czerneda
Karen Azinger and her Silk & Steel saga
minervasowl
Posted 2013-06-10 2:28 PM (#5241 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Please add Babylon Steel and Dangerous Gifts by Gaie Sebold.

I came across the character's blog and decided I had to read the books: scalentine.gaiesebold.com/
HRO
Posted 2013-06-11 12:32 PM (#5252 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Uber User

Sharon Lee: Liaden Universe series
HRO
Posted 2013-06-12 7:06 PM (#5264 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Uber User

Song of the Beast by Carol Berg
HRO
Posted 2013-06-13 2:04 PM (#5266 - in reply to #5264)
Quote Reply

Uber User

When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
The Unit by Ninni Holmqvist
Then by Julie Myerson
Blood's Pride by Evie Manieri
Blood Wine series by Freda Warrington (which is being reissued by Titan Books in 2013/14)

Edited by HRO 2013-06-13 2:16 PM
carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-06-13 2:29 PM (#5267 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Any news on The Scorpio Races?
Administrator
Posted 2013-06-20 8:56 PM (#5313 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Admin

Hey, have some books:

More to come.

minervasowl
Posted 2013-06-20 11:07 PM (#5315 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

It's just not fair when you post the covers instead of a list of titles and authors. Pictures are so much more tempting and intriguing! ~rushes off to investigate~
carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-06-21 5:47 PM (#5329 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

lol
Administrator
Posted 2013-06-21 7:14 PM (#5331 - in reply to #5315)
Quote Reply

Admin

minervasowl - 2013-06-20 11:07 PM It's just not fair when you post the covers instead of a list of titles and authors. Pictures are so much more tempting and intriguing! ~rushes off to investigate~

I'm distracting you with pretty covers so you won't think about how slow we've been getting to all these book requests....

minervasowl
Posted 2013-06-21 10:10 PM (#5337 - in reply to #5331)
Quote Reply

So I see. AND you post books which are so far only available from UK booksellers. ~taps foot in mock indignation~ Luckily the Book Depository ships such things around the world from Gloucester, UK, for free. (Well, the shipping is free. You still have to pay for the books.)
ersandoval
Posted 2013-06-30 11:33 PM (#5367 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

New User

I believe I've seen them mentioned before, but I'll add my own request for the Queen's Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner (The Thief, The Queen of Attolia, The King of Attolia, A Conspiracy of Kings). I have a review ready to go for The Queen of Attolia.
Rhetori_Cat
Posted 2013-07-10 10:36 PM (#5419 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

New User

Hi, can you please add some more of Steph Swainston's novels, especially The Year of Our War? Thanks!
DrNefario
Posted 2013-07-19 7:06 AM (#5437 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Uber User

Before the Fall, After the Fall, During the Fall - Nancy Kress

This is up for a novella Hugo, but calls itself a novel, and seems to be about 200 pages long. I think it belongs here. (And it'd be a nice extra WoGF freebie for me, since I just read it.)
dustydigger
Posted 2013-07-19 2:02 PM (#5439 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Elite Veteran

Wow Dave,have you given up sleeping altogether? So many additions.Well done.I will have to go through all my authors again,since many books have been added,gaps been filled.
Got to ask,did you expect such an overwhelming response to the WoGF? It is so obvious that the gals have massively changed the ratio of SF to Fantasy,especially Urban Fantasy. I have read hundreds of such books and never expected them to appear on this site,which was so science fiction orientated,yet now they are here in full force..
And WHAT are you going to do for a challenge next year?This is going to be so hard to top!
Administrator
Posted 2013-07-19 9:06 PM (#5440 - in reply to #5439)
Quote Reply

Admin

dustydigger - 2013-07-19 2:02 PM Wow Dave,have you given up sleeping altogether? So many additions.Well done.I will have to go through all my authors again,since many books have been added,gaps been filled. Got to ask,did you expect such an overwhelming response to the WoGF? It is so obvious that the gals have massively changed the ratio of SF to Fantasy,especially Urban Fantasy. I have read hundreds of such books and never expected them to appear on this site,which was so science fiction orientated,yet now they are here in full force.. And WHAT are you going to do for a challenge next year?This is going to be so hard to top!

Hey dusty, I'm getting a bit of sleep here and there.  The key is that when we get a big bunch of books added to the site I sleep better afterwards   I NEVER expected the WoGF to take off like it has.  We knew it was a going to be a good challenge and had high hopes of it passing up the Grand Master Challenge but you just never know about these things.  Apparently we're scratching an itch for a lot of people with this one.  And you're right about the kind of books getting added too.  Lots of stuff that we hadn't seen before like the urban fantasy.  That's just another way that the WoGF has benefited the site by broadening our offering and hopefully appealing to more folks.  By the way, we've almost reached our 100 new women authors pledge already!  Look for an announcement in the blog when we do.  It will be a miracle to top this challenge but we have a plan that we think might just do it.  More on that later.

Now, how about some more books?  These are mostly the last of the books by women authors that we needed for the Mythopoeic Award that we just added but they cover some of the WoGF requests as well.  Enjoy!

carlajpatterson
Posted 2013-07-20 12:28 AM (#5441 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Thanks so much! Now I'm all caught up on my WoGF page. :D
valashain
Posted 2013-07-29 9:19 AM (#5462 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Uber User

I've accepted a review copy of Jaran by Kate Elliot which meets the criteria for the WoGF reading challenge. I had hoped to review it sometime in August. Could you add it?
Administrator
Posted 2013-08-14 5:15 PM (#5513 - in reply to #5462)
Quote Reply

Admin

Hey, look!  More books.

It's been awhile since we got a batch added.  With WorldCon just around the corner it may be a little while before the next bunch.  There is much for us to do to get ready.

Speaking of WorldCon, if you're going to the convention come look us up in the fan table area.  We'll be showing off the site and giving out some 2013 Hugo bookmarks.  And we'll have candy.  How can you miss that?  We'd like nothing more than to meet some WWEnders in person!

Here are the new bookmarks.  What'cha think?

Administrator
Posted 2013-08-20 1:56 PM (#5519 - in reply to #5513)
Quote Reply

Admin

A few days ago we reached our 100 new women authors goal for the WoGF.  I just posted about it in the blog.  Thnaks to everyone for your support and patience as we continue working on all these requests.  You rock.
gloker
Posted 2013-08-20 2:53 PM (#5522 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Hallo-
I have tried to scroll thru to ensure this isn't a repeat request,
but I would like to have Amy Kathleen Ryan added as I read the first two in her teen Sky Chasers series. First book titled "Glow" & the second ="Spark".
Thank you for all you do!
g
crwilley
Posted 2013-08-25 7:42 PM (#5542 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

I'd like to request "How To Ditch Your Fairy", by Justine Larbalestier.
thecynicalromantic
Posted 2013-08-31 10:52 AM (#5548 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Hi,

I've just started reading Alaya Dawn Johnson's novel "Moonshine"; I'd love to be able to count it towards my WoGF challenge as I am planning on writing a review for it anyway for my own blog. Johnson does not seem to be on the Women Authors page and searching for the book yields up a book with the same title but by a different author.

Thanks so much.

Edited by thecynicalromantic 2013-08-31 10:53 AM
DrNefario
Posted 2013-09-04 1:58 PM (#5554 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Uber User

In addition to the Nancy Kress I mentioned above (After the Fall, Before the Fall, During the Fall), I'd also like to request Aliette de Bodard's Obsidian and Blood trilogy:

Servant of the Underworld
Harbinger of the Storm
Master of the House of Darts

I can make it without either of those, so I guess they can be low priority. In fact I'm about two thirds of the way to being able to repeat this challenge next year.
tecolote
Posted 2013-09-20 6:55 PM (#5597 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

New User

Could you please ad Mary SanGiovanni's The Hollower? It is a pretty good horror novel by a female author that I just finished and I'd like to count that toward my WOGF.
BlondeRecovery
Posted 2013-09-28 11:21 PM (#5617 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

New User

Could we please add Sarah Monette's "Melusine", as well as Naomi Mitchison's "Travel Light"? Both have been fantastic reads!
Administrator
Posted 2013-10-01 6:58 PM (#5623 - in reply to #5617)
Quote Reply

Admin

As a note to all here, my home computer gave up the ghost a couple weeks ago (motherboard fried) so I'm without a machine to do updates on except for my work PC which I can only use at lunch and after hours.  The after hours part is what stinks.  Half the time when I stay late to try and catch up on WWEnd stuff I get rooked into doing more client work.  You can imagine how thrilled I am with that scenario.

I'm looking into finding a temp machine to get me by for a few months whilst I await the coming of the new MacPro sometime in December.  I decided (and my wife allowed me to treat myself to the latest and greatest machine some months back and my PC crapped out at a most inopportune time.  Damn you, Murphy!

Anyway, that's why the updates have been so sparse across the whole site and the blog.  One day I'll get back on track but until then thanks for your patience.

bstittle
Posted 2013-10-01 9:13 PM (#5624 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Would you please add Kristal Stittle's Survival Instinct? It is her first published zombie book and is getting great reviews on amazon.com. There is a sequel coming out later this year. Thank you! p.s. this would be a great addition toward anyone's WOGF.
gloker
Posted 2013-10-02 11:11 AM (#5625 - in reply to #5623)
Quote Reply

Oh Dave,
what a terrible drag!
SO sorry with all the work you do to support this site to have your computer die before you can replace it!
Appreciate all you do>>> whenever you are able!
g
KaraAyako
Posted 2013-10-05 4:54 PM (#5638 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

New User

Thanks for all you're doing here, Dave! When you have the time, could you please add the following:
The Oathbound - Mercedes Lackey
Delirium - Lauren Oliver
The Ghost Bride - Yangsze Choo

And IF this counts as science fiction, could you please add:
Goodbye for Now - Laurie Frankel
(It could go either way.)
ersandoval
Posted 2013-10-16 10:38 PM (#5674 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

New User

Could you please add Divinity and the Python by Bonnie Randall (Panverse Publishing)? I've got a review ready to go, and since it's small-press published, I'd love to see it reach a wider audience through your site. (Disclaimer: the publisher is a friend of mine, but this really is a fantastic book.)
Graham Vingoe
Posted 2013-10-22 5:40 AM (#5683 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

I hope this doesn't cause you any extra work but Ann leckie is on your main databse of authors but without a link to the WOGF - Can that be added in as I'm planning to read Ancillary Justice in the next couple of weeks
DrNefario
Posted 2013-10-22 7:48 AM (#5684 - in reply to #5554)
Quote Reply

Uber User

DrNefario - 2013-09-04 7:58 PM

In addition to the Nancy Kress I mentioned above (After the Fall, Before the Fall, During the Fall), I'd also like to request Aliette de Bodard's Obsidian and Blood trilogy:

Servant of the Underworld
Harbinger of the Storm
Master of the House of Darts
Thanks for adding these.
Administrator
Posted 2013-10-22 8:04 AM (#5685 - in reply to #5683)
Quote Reply

Admin

Graham Vingoe - 2013-10-22 5:40 AM I hope this doesn't cause you any extra work but Ann leckie is on your main databse of authors but without a link to the WOGF - Can that be added in as I'm planning to read Ancillary Justice in the next couple of weeks

D'oh!  Thanks, Graham, for pointing that out.  I forgot to flag her in the database.  It's fixed now.

Administrator
Posted 2013-10-22 8:06 AM (#5686 - in reply to #5684)
Quote Reply

Admin

Thanks for adding these.

No problem.  We're in the middle of adding a batch right now.  I'll post all the books here when the rest get input.  It feels good to finally get to some of these requests

Administrator
Posted 2013-10-22 8:21 AM (#5687 - in reply to #5686)
Quote Reply

Admin

OK, I just realized that Jonathan had finished the batch this morning so here are the newest books:

We also got around to a bunch of non-WoGF book requests which you can see in this thread.

Happy reading!

Linguana
Posted 2013-11-14 2:19 PM (#5756 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Could you add Fortune's Pawn by Rachel Bach (Rachel Aaron)?

I just read and loved it and would like submit my review for the challenge. Pretty please?
Administrator
Posted 2013-11-20 8:13 PM (#5776 - in reply to #5756)
Quote Reply

Admin

Time for some new books.  We've added a bunch of new authors over the last few weeks along with more Barbara Hambly than you can shake s stick at.  Rachecl Bach is on the list now... since you said pretty please

ahmmel
Posted 2013-11-24 7:09 PM (#5787 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

New User

Could you please add Tanya Huff's Summon the Keeper?

Thanks for all the hard work on this challenge, by the way!
justifiedsinner
Posted 2013-12-05 10:49 AM (#5800 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Uber User

Okay, I know I've finished but could you add Marianne de Pierres Nylon Angel (2004). I've read it and want to record that I have read something by this author. It's the first of her Parish Plessis series set in a post apocalyptic Australia (the others are Code Noir and Crash Deluxe).
justifiedsinner
Posted 2013-12-05 10:58 AM (#5801 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Uber User

In fact I wonder if you would consider adding the Australian Aurealis Award for SF and for Fantasy. You have several of the books/authors already de Peierres, Greg Egan, Garth Nix etc. It would extend the lists beyond the US/UK.
Administrator
Posted 2013-12-10 6:03 PM (#5817 - in reply to #5801)
Quote Reply

Admin

Here are some of the most recent books added by women authors.  Lots of Julian May, Ann Aguirre and Melanie Rawn among others this time.  A little too late for the challenge I suppose but we don't intend to stop adding new women just because the WoGF is winding down.  Happy reading!

See some other new stuff in the general request thread too.

Administrator
Posted 2013-12-10 6:05 PM (#5818 - in reply to #5787)
Quote Reply

Admin

ahmmel - 2013-11-24 7:09 PM Could you please add Tanya Huff's Summon the Keeper? Thanks for all the hard work on this challenge, by the way!

Those are on the list and thank you for supporting WWEnd and the challenge!  It has been a lot of hard work but it sure has been fun too.

Administrator
Posted 2013-12-10 6:06 PM (#5819 - in reply to #5800)
Quote Reply

Admin

justifiedsinner - 2013-12-05 10:49 AM Okay, I know I've finished but could you add Marianne de Pierres Nylon Angel (2004). I've read it and want to record that I have read something by this author. It's the first of her Parish Plessis series set in a post apocalyptic Australia (the others are Code Noir and Crash Deluxe).

On the list!

Administrator
Posted 2013-12-10 6:12 PM (#5820 - in reply to #5801)
Quote Reply

Admin

justifiedsinner - 2013-12-05 10:58 AM In fact I wonder if you would consider adding the Australian Aurealis Award for SF and for Fantasy. You have several of the books/authors already de Peierres, Greg Egan, Garth Nix etc. It would extend the lists beyond the US/UK.

I tell ya, I'm feeling the itch to add a new award and the Aurealis has been on my mind for a long time.  Not sure that will be the next but it's in the running for sure.  We tend to look for the low hanging fruit first, which this really isn't, but it would add a bunch of new authors to the site which I really like.  I'll look at our list again and see what looks good.  It won't be until after the new year though since we're planning the 2014 challenge still.

Dlw28
Posted 2013-12-21 2:08 PM (#5856 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Extreme Veteran

Oh please give us a hint a out the 2014 challenge!! Pretty please??!! Those of us in the cold, dark north need hope for light and stories on this Solstice day.
Administrator
Posted 2013-12-21 2:22 PM (#5857 - in reply to #5856)
Quote Reply

Admin

Dlw28 - 2013-12-21 2:08 PM Oh please give us a hint a out the 2014 challenge!! Pretty please??!! Those of us in the cold, dark north need hope for light and stories on this Solstice day.

I wish I could but we're just not ready to reveal it.  We met last night and finalized the plan but we have some adjustments to the tracking code to make before we can kick it off.  We may be a few days late launching so look for it after New Year's.  We think it's going to be really good.  It's not one that has been done before as far as we can tell.  We're predicting it will be bigger than the WoGF but we've got our fingers crossed just the same.

Dlw28
Posted 2013-12-21 3:04 PM (#5858 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Extreme Veteran

Ok! Thanks. Looking forward to it!
spoltz
Posted 2013-12-22 10:26 AM (#5862 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Uber User

Can you please add "Sorcery and Cecelia or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot" by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer? I've been posting this all over forums, but I think I've finally found the right place for this request (Duh! Sorry this request is posted so many times. I feel stupid). I'm just about done with it and it's the last book for my WOGF challenge.
Thanks!
Steve
SarahPi
Posted 2013-12-25 10:21 AM (#5865 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

New User

Hi,
Could you add Helene Wecker's The Golem & the Jinni, Sofia Samatar's A Stranger in Olondria, and Jen Michalski's The Tide King? Thank you!
Emil
Posted 2013-12-26 3:52 AM (#5869 - in reply to #5865)
Quote Reply

Uber User

Oh, I second Sarah's request!!

And we need a listing for The Bone Season: A Novel by Samantha Shannon. Keep an eye on this one, and the developing series!
Jain
Posted 2013-12-28 12:10 PM (#5871 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Regular

Could you add Jagannath by Karin Tidbeck, Death by Silver by Melissa Scott and Amy Griswold, and The Chaos by Nalo Hopkinson? Also, what's the word on comic books? I read Captain Marvel vol. 1: In Pursuit of Flight by Kelly Sue DeConnick this past year and would love to count it towards this challenge, but I can understand why adding multi-volume, ongoing comic book series might be a can of worms this site doesn't want to open right now (or perhaps ever).
Administrator
Posted 2013-12-31 7:12 PM (#5872 - in reply to #5862)
Quote Reply

Admin

spoltz - 2013-12-22 10:26 AM Can you please add "Sorcery and Cecelia or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot" by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer? I've been posting this all over forums, but I think I've finally found the right place for this request (Duh! Sorry this request is posted so many times. I feel stupid). I'm just about done with it and it's the last book for my WOGF challenge. Thanks! Steve

Sorry this took so long to get added but it's there now:  Kate & Cecilia

spoltz
Posted 2013-12-31 7:25 PM (#5873 - in reply to #5872)
Quote Reply

Uber User

Thanks so much! I posted the review, but it's not saving the book to my WOGF list. Checking the WOGF box makes the author radio buttons grey out, and the check doesn't get saved.
spoltz
Posted 2014-01-01 12:48 AM (#5874 - in reply to #5873)
Subject: Broken WOGF check boxes
Quote Reply

Uber User

I'm sooooo sad. The WOGF check box for "Sorcery and Cecelia" didn't work, and now the check boxes are gone. So I didn't get credit for completing the challenge :-( The review is posted though.
Administrator
Posted 2014-01-01 2:32 AM (#5875 - in reply to #5874)
Subject: RE: Broken WOGF check boxes
Quote Reply

Admin

spoltz - 2014-01-01 12:48 AM I'm sooooo sad. The WOGF check box for "Sorcery and Cecelia" didn't work, and now the check boxes are gone. So I didn't get credit for completing the challenge :-( The review is posted though.

Sorry for the mixup.  I've fixed it now in the DB so you can revel in your accomplishment as you ring in the new year.

spoltz
Posted 2014-01-01 9:25 AM (#5876 - in reply to #5875)
Subject: Many thanks!
Quote Reply

Uber User

Thanks you so much! I truly appreciate all your efforts!
Administrator
Posted 2014-01-05 9:46 PM (#5897 - in reply to #5876)
Subject: RE: Many thanks!
Quote Reply

Admin

Well, the WoGF is over now except for the December review poll.  Go vote if you have not already done so.

It's time to close off this thread.  Our apologies if we did not get to your book or author requests this year.  It was a flood of requests at times and we did our best but we know we didn't get 'em all. We added 127 new women authors to the DB this year which is pretty good all things considered.  I'll have to get Chris to tell me how many books we got but it must have been hundreds with all those series.  It certainly felt that way!

We're working on a book request form for this year that will streamline the process for the 2014 challenge which will likely end up producing a lot more book requests than even the WoGF did.  The challenge will be announced Tuesday if all goes according to plan.  Wish us luck and keep an eye on the blog for further announcements.

I'll leave this thread open for some last comments then close it tomorrow night.

Dlw28
Posted 2014-01-06 5:53 AM (#5898 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Extreme Veteran

Thanks for all your hard work. It was a great challenge.
Administrator
Posted 2014-01-06 4:39 PM (#5901 - in reply to #5898)
Quote Reply

Admin

Dlw28 - 2014-01-06 5:53 AM Thanks for all your hard work. It was a great challenge.

Thanks, Denise.  I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge!

So it turns out that for those 127 new women authors we added 832 books.  That's not too shabby.

Dlw28
Posted 2014-01-06 4:56 PM (#5902 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Extreme Veteran

Not shabby at all! It really gives me an appreciation for all the writers and readers out there!
dustydigger
Posted 2014-01-14 5:26 AM (#6062 - in reply to #4870)
Quote Reply

Elite Veteran

Not sure if I should be adding on here,or maybe there is another thread?Seems odd no one has asked for books added for months. Any hoo,there are quite a few YA books from the Junior Mythopoeic list that would be great for the YA reading challenge this year.,,plus other great reads including these;
Franny Billingsley - The Folk Keeper
Shannon Hale - The Goose Girl
Marissa Meyer - Cinder
Marissa Meyer - Scarlet
Laini Taylor - Days of Blood and Starlight
Gail Carson Levine
Polly Shulman - TheGrimm Legacy
sorry,just read above more carefully.My apologies!But still dont know where to ask for books! lol

Edited by dustydigger 2014-01-14 5:36 AM
Administrator
Posted 2014-01-14 8:12 AM (#6063 - in reply to #6062)
Quote Reply

Admin

Request thread is here.