A native of Mississippi, Thomas Harris began his writing career covering crime in the United States and Mexico, and was a reporter and editor for the Associated Press in New York City. His first novel, Black Sunday, was published in 1975, followed by Red Dragon in 1981, and The Silence of the Lambs in 1988.
Works in the WWEnd Database
No images currently exist for this author. Be the first to add one.
Submit an Image
No videos currently exist for this author. Be the first to submit a YouTube link.
Submit a Video Link from YouTube
Thomas Harris in Blogs
- My Girlfriend and I Found the Real Hannibal Lecter for Thomas Harris
Diego Enrique Osorno is a prominent Mexican author and poet. His books primarily focus on the country's drug cartels, and he has an encyclopedic knowledge of Monterrey, the capital of Nuevo LeArrayn, wher?
- Thomas Harris Revealed Inspiration For Hannibal Lecter - Uproxx
Meet the MURDER DOCTOR who inspired Hannibal Lecter.
- Thomas Harris Based Hannibal Lecter On Real Life Murderer
Reclusive author Thomas Harris has finally revealed the inspiration behind his most famous character, revealing creepy cannibal Hannibal Lecter was actually based on a murderous Mexican doctor.The infamous character ...
- Dead End Follies: Book Review : Thomas Harris - Hannibal (1999)
It was an occasion for Thomas Harris to really differentiate his trademark character from the pack his appalling successors. Unfortunately, the main thing HANNIBAL accomplished is to display the mortal nature of ideas.
- Gallery Fifty Six: Welcome Thomas Harris
Welcome Thomas Harris. Gallery Fifty Six welcomes Thomas Harris as our newest artist. He is from Jonesboro, Arkansas. His work was shown in "Three" with John Sosh and Andrew James Williams this past spring.
- Thomas Harris | HiLobrow
To say that Hannibal Lecter is the only thing THOMAS HARRIS (born 1940) is known for is like saying that Invisible Man is the only important thing Ralph Ellison ever wrote. To have invented such a character, one ...
- Fiction: ?Red Dragon? by Thomas Harris Array That's What She Read
Before I knew it, I was watching ALL OF THEM AT ONCE and yelling things like "HOLY SHIT THE BEER IS PEOPLE" and "HANNIBAL RUTHERFORD LECTER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
- Review ? Red Dragon by Thomas Harris | That's What She Read
Thoughts: Touted as the introduction of Dr. Hannibal Lecter, Thomas Harris' Red Dragon is really one detective's search for a new serial killer. Will Graham retired from the FBI to focus on his new wife and stepson, but when a ...
- Nicki J Markus: Book Review: Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
Book Review: Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris. Title: The Silence of the Lambs (Hannibal Lecter # 2) Author: Thomas Harris Publisher: Arrow Publication Date: 1990 (1988) Pages: 350. Format: Paperback Source: ...
- The Storyteller: Reader's Review - Thomas Harris (Red Dragon)
That was the kind of feeling I got when I read 'Red Dragon' by Thomas Harris. If you place the book in chronological order with the other books the author have written about Hannibal Lecter, this book will be the second out of ...
- Austin Dillon Wins Eldora Truck Race; Results
Written by Thomas Harris. Thursday, 25 July 2013 08:16. For the first time since September 30th 1970 when Richard Petty won at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds a NASCAR National Touring Series competed on a dirt track as the ...
- The real life Hannibal Lecter revealed: Thomas Harris inspired by ...
For decades the exploits of Dr Hannibal Lecter - brilliant psychiatrist, serial killer, cannibal - has thrilled moviegoers and, more rece... | World | dailymail.co.uk.
- [Book Review] Red Dragon by Thomas Harris - Loise Garcia
Jun 21, 2013. [Book Review] Red Dragon by Thomas Harris. Under: Book Review, Books, Reviews 0 Comments. Red Dragon (Hannibal Lecter #01) by Thomas Harris | GoodReads. Genre: Thriller, Mystery, Crime
- Midnite Media: Book Review: Hannibal Rising by Thomas Harris
Midnite Media reviews HANNIBAL RISING by Thomas Harris, the origin story of Hannibal Lecter.
- Midnite Media: Book Review: Hannibal by Thomas Harris
Midnite Media reviews the third entry in the Hannibal Lecter series, HANNIBAL by Thomas Harris.