|Full Name:||Chuck Wendig|
Chuck Wendig is equal parts novelist, screenwriter, and game designer - A.K.A. an all-around "freelance penmonkey." You can probably find him on the side of a highway holding a sign, "Will Write For Booze." He currently lives in the wilds of Pennsyltucky with wife, dog, and infant heir to the Wendig throne. You can find him dispensing dubious writing advice at his blog, terribleminds.com.
Non Series Works
No images currently exist for this author. Be the first to add one.
No videos currently exist for this author. Be the first to submit a YouTube link.
- The Runner Array terribleminds: chuck wendig
I never thought I'd be a runner. I mocked runners. I'd think, ?Oh, ha ha, look at them, gallumphing about, sweating like perps. They're not getting anywhere. What are you running from, asshole? Go ride a bike. At least you can ...
- Ten Questions About Crux, By Ramez Naam ... - Chuck Wendig
I met Ramez at last year's Worldcon and at the time was just hearing about his book, Nexus, out with Angry Robot ? I am regrettably a slow reader and I crawl through a TBR list (that seems to be multiply every time I blink my ...
- Flash Fiction Challenge: Random Story Title ... - Chuck Wendig
Last week's challenge: ?Somethingpunk.? First up, a bit of administrative ? I picked three random participants from last week's challenge to get signed hardcovers of my cornpocalypse cornpunk agridystopia, Under the ...
- How To Report Sexual Harassment, by Elise ... - Chuck Wendig
Conventions and conferences are at their best when they're safe spaces for those who attend ? but sometimes those safe spaces are violated, and in cases of sexual harassment, it's important to know how to report the ...
- Questions For You Runnin' Types Array terribleminds: chuck wendig
Chuck is the author of the published novels: Blackbirds, Mockingbird, Under the Empyrean Sky, Blue Blazes, Double Dead, Bait Dog, Dinocalypse Now, Beyond Dinocalypse and Gods & Monsters: Unclean Spirits. He also the ...
- Flash Fiction Challenge: Subgenre Frankenstein ... - Chuck Wendig
Last week's challenge: ?Random Story Generator?. This week's challenge is a fun revisit to the idea of mashing up two different subgenres. So, look at the list of 20 subgenres below. Pick two randomly (d20 or random number ...
- In Which Blackmoore And I Answer ?Women Author ... - Chuck Wendig
So, women authors are sometimes asked a series of particular questions that are often sexist at best or misogynist at worst, and so for fun, WHACK! Magazine's Lela Gwenn took some of those questions and asked them of two ...
- Reading Globally: Book Riot and Chuck Wendig Take Iceland
Book Expo America took place more than two months ago. I did not write this post because I was waiting for the story to reach its conclusion. That happened.
- Laser, Hacksaw, Spanner, Hammer: A Post About ... - Chuck Wendig
Here is what goes through my head when I edit: Who wrote this drivel? Shit, it was me. It was me. This thing reads like a fucking VCR repair manual. Is this even English? It's got all the grace and elegance of a drunk girl puking ...
- Prepare for Cover Magic: Chuck Wendig's The Cormorant by Joey ...
You all know we're fans of Joey Hi-Fi's fantastic cover work, but the cover genie has really pulled it out of the bag (that's a whole mixed-up metapho.
- Worldcon/LoneStarCon: My Schedule Array terribleminds: chuck wendig
Ahoy-hoy! For those of you descending upon the heat-vapor planes of San Antonio to visit the vaunted Worldcon by way of LoneStarCon, here is my schedule (which is subject to change): ...
- Under The Empyrean Sky: Goodreads Giveaway ... - Chuck Wendig
Huh, wouldja look at that? There's a giveaway for Under the Empyrean Sky over yonder hills at Goodreads. The trick is, it seems to be ending tomorrow (8/21), so, hop on it. The book seems to be reaching lots of eyeballs and ...
- Oblique Strategies For Authors, By Stephen ... - Chuck Wendig
Today's guest post is by esteemed urban fantasy slash crime writer, Stephen Blackmoore, who wrote the whip-cracking Dead Things last year (one of my favorites), and who will actually be carrying the Gods & Monsters ...
- The Pop Quiz at the End of the Universe: Chuck Wendig | Tor.com
Chuck Wendig answers our questions in the Pop Quiz at the End of the Universe.
- Are You A Real Writer? A Handy (And Hasty ... - Chuck Wendig
I love your flow chart! I enjoy writing and will always write until they peel my cold dead hands from my keyboard ? and even after I'm gone, I think I'll be in Heaven (or Hell ? depending where I end up) sitting and typing more ...