open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." - Harlan Ellison (Paladin of the Lost Hour)
- (Added by: Administrator)


Our reads in October 2026
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> SF/F/H ChatMessage format
 
dustydigger
Posted 2026-10-01 2:50 AM (#35482)
Subject: Our reads in October 2026



Elite Veteran

Posts: 1123
1000
Location: UK
Roger Zelazny - A Night in the Lonesome October
.........
The rest will be favourite old weird /horror tales that fit in when I can. My reread of Harlan Ellison's I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream a few days before I meant to was so hard hitting even on a third read that I am not up to anything too hair raising this month :
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)