open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Something never to believe, right up there with "it tastes just like chicken" is "its not so bad." - Maureen F. McHugh (China Mountain Zhang)
- (Added by: devilinlaw)

Extinction Level Event (ELE)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

Phil Penhallow
Posted 2014-07-29 10:06 AM (#8252)
Subject: Extinction Level Event (ELE)

New User

Hi Everyone,
I have just completed my first science fiction novel called "ARK" which is based around an extinction level event about to change the planet Earth forever. If you would like to read more go to my website at the following address: http://philpenhallow.weebly.com/
I have always loved Science Fiction with a good dose of conspiracy theories thrown in as to the origins and history of this planet and its interaction with extraterrestrials, however instead of writing a non-fiction book that is already a well trodden path I decided to write my 30+ years research into a book trilogy. Ark is the first book in the series.
I read many books on the topic of UFO's and ancient history including but not limited to those by Richard Dolan, Leslie Kean and Nick Redfern. I am currently reading the excellent new book by Ed Komarek "UFO's Exopolitics and the New World Disorder".
If you want to chat or just talk about anything you can find me on twitter @philpenhallow or Facebook.
Happy reading and writing everyone.
Best Regards,
Phil
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)