open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
- (Added by: Administrator)

Replenishment Soap Opera Tale of Alien Conquest
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

ReplenishmentStory
Posted 2016-03-04 8:24 PM (#12889)
Subject: Replenishment Soap Opera Tale of Alien Conquest

New User

I'm turning my Replenishment screenplay into an audiobook styled after the radio soap operas of the 1940-50's. The first three episodes are up on www.replenishmentstory.com and youtube.

I'm also looking for authors to flush out the 800+ background characters in the story.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
James Schaefer, 3:00 p.m. EDT March 4, 2016
steve@replenishmentstory.com
804-647-6850

RICHMOND, VA. -- CALLING ON AUTHORS FROM AROUND THE WORLD

Author James Schaefer is calling on authors from around the world to join the Replenishment Project and submit short stories (1,000-4,000 words in length) about how the 800+ background characters in his new science fiction story of alien conquest would be rounded up by local, state, and federal authorities, once their identities are released by the news media.

Interested authors would retain ownership of their short stories, which Schaefer would post as ancillary material on his website (www.replenishmentstory.com).

As in any epic story like Tolkiens, Lord of the Rings or Rowlings, Harry Potter, there are thousands of background characters involved in the plot that never get mentioned. My hope is that new writers looking for exposure will accept my offer and add life to these necessary, but often forgotten characters.

Information about the general locations of these background characters can be found on the Abductees page of Schaefers website and should include the teens name, optional supporting characters (e.g. family & friends). The short stories should describe and make use of goods and services available in the selected area and conclude with the capture of the selected teen or a clever substitute; as the aliens will accept nothing less than the total demanded.

Schaefers mission statement, No Pay, but Great Play reflects his philosophy about his latest project and his hopes of attracting new writers.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)