open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: To rule based on an assault upon an individual's conscience is to display a profound ignorance. And the rule of the ignorant is suicide. - Glenn Hough (970 A.D.S.)
- (Added by: gallyangel)

Trying to Upload an Alternate Cover Image
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Report ErrorsMessage format

incandenza78
Posted 2023-07-19 5:50 PM (#27072)
Subject: Trying to Upload an Alternate Cover Image

I have tried several times to upload some alternate cover images, and I am having no success. I hit upload file and nothing really happens.
I would like to upload my alternate covers. It shouldn't be that difficult?

William
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2023-07-19 8:13 PM (#27073 - in reply to #27072)
Subject: RE: Trying to Upload an Alternate Cover Image

Admin

incandenza78 - 2023-07-19 5:50 PM I have tried several times to upload some alternate cover images, and I am having no success. I hit upload file and nothing really happens. I would like to upload my alternate covers. It shouldn't be that difficult? William

Alternate covers don't go onto the site right away. They go into a hopper and wait for me to have some free time to add them to the site. We don't get very many uploads these days so it's really easy for me to forget about. I have a local folder with all the old uploads with 95 coves in it that I need to get to some day. Currently in the hopper there is one image for Stephen King's It and another random image I uploaded to verify the upload is still working.

It looks like your attempts have not succeeded. Please try again and be sure to hit the "BEGIN UPLOAD" button after you drag and drop your files into the target box. You can hit me up on Discord (link on the Contact Us page) and we can try it together to see what's happening. 

incandenza78
Posted 2023-07-20 5:44 PM (#27077 - in reply to #27072)
Subject: Re: Trying to Upload an Alternate Cover Image

Ok. My image for It must have gone through then. Well, now I know the whole process, so you answered my questions. Thank you.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)