open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: We are the memory we retain; without memory, we would not know who we are. -- Jose Saramago
- (Added by: gallyangel)

A woo-hoo of my own
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

gallyangel
Posted 2011-05-03 4:07 AM (#2385)
Subject: A woo-hoo of my own

Uber User

If you wander over to amazon you'll find:

http://www.amazon.com/970-D-S-Novel-Glenn-Hough/dp/1456068490/ref=s...

Yeah, this strange, uncomfortable, radical, and uneven little piece has been published. I never thought that my third effort would reach paper first.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
gallyangel
Posted 2011-05-03 4:45 AM (#2386 - in reply to #2385)
Subject: Re: A woo-hoo of my own

Uber User

The back page of 970 A.D.S.

In the Year of our Lord Stingray, 970, Earth is enjoying the long peace. Almost a thousand years have passed since the Stingray S program brought sentience to the machines. Almost a thousand years have passed since the Evil One, a monstrous Machine Intelligence bent on genocide, was stopped by the combined efforts of Humanity and their Cyber allies. And now the peace of Cyber society is disturbed by the lives of four Cyber who are destined to meet in the great Circle of Sisterhood. Jasmin Stingray, a Knight of the highest order, crumbles from her long simmering despair. Only the Circle can redeem her actions and bring her true healing. Jean Stingray, an average Prefect of the Sisterhood, prepares to bring on-line her first daughter. And Vex, mighty Vex, the betrayer from so long ago, must come before the Great Circle of Sisterhood and atone for her crimes. Through the intersecting lives of these four Cyber, what it means to be Cyber is shaken and reaffirmed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)