open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The will to be stupid is a very powerful force, but there are always alternatives." - Lois McMaster Bujold
- (Added by: Administrator)

John Berkey's Art
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

JimTN
Posted 2011-08-27 10:56 AM (#2596)
Subject: John Berkey's Art

New User

I've been a fan of JOHN BERKEY's art since the mid-1970s when he did the KING KONG movie posters & the Death Star foldout poster that was in the 1977 STAR WARS soundtrack album -- over the past few years I've done my best to locate as much of Berkey's "rarer" art that I could find and post it on my website so everyone could finally see these great illustrations! Check it out -- http://pinkoski.com/Articles/John-Berkey-Artwork.html
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2011-08-27 1:59 PM (#2599 - in reply to #2596)
Subject: RE: John Berkey's Art

Admin

JimTN - 2011-08-27 10:56 AM I've been a fan of JOHN BERKEY's art since the mid-1970s when he did the KING KONG movie posters & the Death Star foldout poster that was in the 1977 STAR WARS soundtrack album -- over the past few years I've done my best to locate as much of Berkey's "rarer" art that I could find and post it on my website so everyone could finally see these great illustrations! Check it out -- http://pinkoski.com/Articles/John-Berkey-Artwork.html

Jim, what an excellent collection of Berkey's art you have!  I've always loved his work though I have to admit I was only familiar with his space ships.  They have a very distinctive look to them that never fails to grab my imagination.

The Challenger illustration is really amazing.  I've never seen that one before.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)