open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there were not able to dream of Heaven?" - Neil Gaiman
- (Added by: Administrator)

my sci-fi YA e-book: Spidertown
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

texrags
Posted 2011-11-04 2:25 PM (#2771)
Subject: my sci-fi YA e-book: Spidertown

New User

I wrote the screenplay for the cult film Moontrap, starring Walter Koenig (Chekov of Star Trek) and Bruce Campbell (Ash of Evil Dead). Plus the comic book for the movie ... and lots of other stuff.

I now have a YA, sci-fi e-book out, available on Amazon, iBook, Nook, etc., called Spidertown - A 12-year-old boy finds evidence of tiny robot spiders, secretly building an alien invasion machine out of junk. Check it out - feedback welcome. Sequel coming soon. Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2011-11-04 7:35 PM (#2772 - in reply to #2771)
Subject: RE: my sci-fi YA e-book: Spidertown

Admin

texrags - 2011-11-04 2:25 PM I wrote the screenplay for the cult film Moontrap, starring Walter Koenig (Chekov of Star Trek) and Bruce Campbell (Ash of Evil Dead). Plus the comic book for the movie ... and lots of other stuff. I now have a YA, sci-fi e-book out, available on Amazon, iBook, Nook, etc., called Spidertown - A 12-year-old boy finds evidence of tiny robot spiders, secretly building an alien invasion machine out of junk. Check it out - feedback welcome. Sequel coming soon. Thanks!

Welcome to WWEnd, Tex!  Chekov AND Ash?  That's a lot of awesome right there.  I've not heard of Moontrap before, I'll have to check it out.  Spidertown sounds really cool and your timing is good as it sounds like a fit with our YA Genre Fiction Month.  Thanks for sharing it here.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)