open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "A poet who reads his verse in public may have other nasty habits." - Robert A. Heinlein
- (Added by: Administrator)

Unread?
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

DrNefario
Posted 2012-06-21 5:16 PM (#3444)
Subject: Unread?

Uber User

Am I missing something, or is there nothing in this forum to indicate which topics have new content, and which posts I have read?

I like the move to get more discussion going, but I don't find it easy if I can't tell what I've already seen, and can't find my place in a thread.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2012-06-21 9:30 PM (#3446 - in reply to #3444)
Subject: RE: Unread?

Admin

DrNefario - Am I missing something, or is there nothing in this forum to indicate which topics have new content, and which posts I have read?

On the home page of the forums at the top there are 3 links that will help you:  Posts active today, Your active threads and View unanswered posts.  You won't be able to see which posts you've read however unless you happen to comment in those threads too.  Also, if you dont check daily you can easily miss new threads that get a reply since they won't show in the unanswered posts or in the active today list the following day.

Our blog software is ancient code and we're going to shift to something new eventually once we get the new Wordpress blog up and running.  We'll switch to something that integrates with the blog and has all the modern features.

DrNefario
Posted 2012-06-22 1:20 PM (#3461 - in reply to #3444)
Subject: Re: Unread?

Uber User

OK, thanks. As long as I'm not just being stupid.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)