open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: God is the Silence of the Universe, and Man is the Cry that Gives Meaning to the Silence. -- Jose Saramago
- (Added by: gallyangel)

Promotion for my e-book
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

stumbley
Posted 2013-07-14 2:58 PM (#5433)
Subject: Promotion for my e-book

New User

Hello, all:

I'd like to introduce myself; I'm Stan Smith and I've recently published a science fiction novel in e-book format entitled "The Search for Bryant Hunter." It's available both at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Search-Bryant-Hunter-ebook/dp/B00DFSACCK/... and Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/334020. It's part of the summer promotion at Smashwords and is 1/2 price ($1.50) until 7/31.

Here's the blurb for the book:

When four diverse individuals are invited to dine aboard the massive yacht, "Sirene" by the mysterious billionaire Morgan Hunter, they have no idea where that meal will lead.

Marine biologist Ike Neumann, journalist Kris Ewell, physicist Stephen Minter, and diver and Afghan war veteran Duke Duquesne are asked by Hunter to form an expedition to discover what happened when the crew and Hunter's son, Bryant, disappeared from the Sirene without a trace.

But is Bryant's disappearance the only reason for the search? Does Morgan Hunter's past hold a dangerous secret? And what are those strange lights and weird phenomena that plague the ship?

What the search reveals, and what the expedition discovers may answer forever the riddle of the Bermuda Triangle and explain the existence of UFOs.

There are sample pages available at both Amazon and Smashwords, so you can enjoy the first few pages of the book for free.

Edited by stumbley 2013-07-14 2:59 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)