The Twilight of the Gods and Other Tales
T. Fisher Unwin, 1888
This book does not appear to be part of a series. If this is incorrect, and you know the name of the series to which it belongs, please let us know.
|Avg Member Rating:||
What happened to the Greek gods when people stopped believing in them? This fantasy classic speculates by revisiting the myth of Prometheus. Twenty-eight parables and fairy tales unfold in medieval China, pre-Islamic Arabia, ancient Rome, and other historic settings.
Table of Contents:
- The Twilight of the Gods - shortstory
- The Potion of Lao-Tsze - shortstory
- Abdallah the Adite - shortstory
- Ananda the Miracle Worker - (1872) - shortstory
- The City of Philosophers - shortstory
- The Demon Pope - shortstory
- The Cupbearer - shortstory
- The Dumb Oracle - (1878) - shortstory
- Duke Virgil - shortstory
- Madam Lucifer - shortstory
- The Elixir of Life - (1881) - shortstory
- The Poet of Panopolis - shortstory
- The Purple Head - (1877) - shortstory
- The Bell of Saint Euschemon - shortstory
- Bishop Addo and Bishop Gaddo - shortstory
- The Poison Maid - shortstory
No excerpt currently exists for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
There are currently no reviews for this novel. Be the first to submit one! You must be logged in to submit a review in the BookTrackr section above.
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!