20th Century Ghosts
PS Publishing, 2005
This book does not appear to be part of a series. If this is incorrect, and you know the name of the series to which it belongs, please let us know.
|If you liked 20th Century Ghosts you might like these books.|
|Avg Member Rating:||
Imogene is young, beautiful... and dead, waiting in the Rosebud Theater one afternoon in 1945....
Francis was human once, but now he's an eight-foot-tall locust, and everyone in Calliphora will tremble when they hear him sing....
John is locked in a basement stained with the blood of half a dozen murdered children, and an antique telephone, long since disconnected, rings at night with calls from the dead....
Nolan knows but can never tell what really happened in the summer of '77, when his idiot savant younger brother built a vast cardboard fort with secret doors leading into other worlds....
The past isn't dead. It isn't even past.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction - essay by Christopher Golden
- Scheherazade's Typewriter - shortstory
- Best New Horror - (2005) - shortstory
- 20th Century Ghost - (2002) - shortstory
- Pop Art - (2001) - novelette
- You Will Hear the Locust Sing - (2004) - shortstory
- Abraham's Boys - (2004) - shortstory
- Better Than Home - (1999) - novelette
- The Black Phone - (2004) - shortstory
- In The Rundown - (2005) - shortstory
- The Cape - (2005) - shortstory
- Last Breath - (2005) - shortstory
- Dead-Wood - (2005) - shortstory
- The Widow's Breakfast - (2002) - shortstory
- My Father's Mask - novelette
- Voluntary Commital - (2005) - novella
No excerpt currently exists for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!