Cemetery Dance Publications, 2002
|Series:||Shivers: Book 1|
|Avg Member Rating:||
Cemetery Dance Publications is proud to announce Shivers, our award nominated anthology of terror, containing almost two dozen short stories from today's hottest writers including Bentley Little, Jack Ketchum, Douglas Clegg, Edward Lee, Simon Clark, Ray Garton, David B. Silva, Graham Masterton, Jay Bonansinga, and many others! Featuring both original dark fiction and rare reprints, Shivers is available only as a beautiful perfect-bound trade paperback.
- "Fodder" by Brian Keene & Tim Lebbon
- "Ice Box" by Jay Bonansinga
- "The Hand of Glory" by Simon Clark
- "Hermanoes De El Noche" by Bentley Little
- "Walking With the Ghosts of Pier 13" by Brian Freeman
- "265 and Heaven" by Douglas Clegg
- "The Sailor Home from the Sea" by John Pelan
- "This is the End; My Only Friend, the End" by David B. Silva
- "White-Out" by Peter Crowther & Simon Conway
- "The Holding Cell" by Jack Ketchum
- "The Wager" by Thomas F. Monteleone
- "Always Traveling, Never Arriving" by Robert Morrish
- "That Extra Mile" by David Niall Wilson & Brian A. Hopkins
- "Bleed With Me: A Brackard's Point Story" by Geoff Cooper
- "The Green Face" by Al Sarrantonio
- "Tender Tigers" by Nancy A. Collins
- "Spin Cycle" by David G. Barnett
- "Throwing Caution to the Wind..." by Kelly Laymon
- "Portrait of a Sociopath" by Edward Lee
- "The Sympathy Society" by Graham Masterton
Copyright © 2002 by Richard Chizmar
There are currently no reviews for this novel. Be the first to submit one! You must be logged in to submit a review in the BookTrackr section above.
No images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
- Shivers VII edited by Richard Chizmar ? Reviewed by Mario ...
shivers7 Shivers VII edited by Richard Chizmar ? Reviewed by Mario Guslandi. Publisher: Cemetery Dance 2013. Trade Paperback, 512 pages. The eagerly awaited seventh installment in the highly regarded, award-winning ...
- Reviews - Shivers VI / Edited by Richard Chizmar - Dark Scribe ...
Cemetery Dance / December 2010. Reviewed by: Daniel R. Robichaud. Shivers VI is the weighty new edition in Cemetery Dance's theme-free, horror fiction anthology series. The table of contents boasts an impressive ...
- Amazon.com: Shivers 6 (9781587672248): Stephen King, Peter ...
Amazon.com: Shivers 6 (9781587672248): Stephen King, Peter Straub, Richard Chizmar: Books. Richard Thomas (Transubstantiate) is featured in this awesome collection. There are many others, including Stephen King's ...
- Shivers V (9781587672019) Richard Chizmar, Ronald Kelly, Brian ...
DOWNLOADS BOOK. Product Details: Paperback: 330 pages. Publisher: Cemetery Dance Publications; 1st edition (January 30, 2009) Language: English ISBN-10: 1587672014. ISBN-13: 978-1587672019. Product ...
- Shivers - Richard Chizmar - Not Free SF Reader
A pretty average original horror anthology, in general, with a few good stories - Nancy Collins' Sonja Blue tale, Monteleone's old school nasty bet story and Simon Clark's short and savage take on the Hand of Glory. Otherwise ...
- ?As She Lay There Dying? to be published in Shivers VII | Author ...
My new short story ?As She Lay There Dying? will be published in Shivers VII edited by Richard Chizmar. Some of the other authors in the book include: Stephen King, Clive Barker, Ed Gorman, Bill Pronzini, Lisa Tuttle, ...
- Shivers V - Bookgasm
For seven years, Cemetery Dance's has kept readers abreast of the best in modern horror short fiction with the Richard Chizmar-edited SHIVERS anthology series. After a short delay that derailed the franchise's annual ...
- Cemetery Dance Announces SHIVERS VI (King, Straub, Keene ...
Featuring Stephen King, Peter Straub, Al Sarrantonio, Jay Bonansinga, David B. Silva, Melanie Tem, Brian Keene, Brian Hodge, Jack Kilborn, and many others! Shivers VI edited by Richard Chizmar Update for Collectors: The ...
- Shivers VI gets a starred review at Publisher's Weekly Array - What Does ...
Shivers VI. Edited by Richard Chizmar. Cemetery Dance. (www.cemeterydance.com),. $20 (410p) ISBN 978-1-58767-224-8. *. ?This sixth more or less annual mix of reprint and original stories celebrates some of the best and ...
- Anthology News - Southern-Fried & Horrified
Shivers 5: The fifth installment of Richard Chizmar's highly-acclaimed anthology series is now available. My story Cumberland Furnace, a backwoods tale that has its roots in a genuine Tennessee ghost story my grandmother ...
- Depth Charge | Rio Youers
... including Tod Robbins and Ray Bradbury. Now, I am extremely pleased to announce that my new short story, DEPTH, will appear in SHIVERS VII, edited by Richard Chizmar and published by Cemetery Dance Publications.
- Stephen King's Long Lost Novella The Crate to Be Part of Shivers VI ...
Shivers VI is by far the largest volume in the series to date, and it will also be the first volume to be published as a Limited Edition signed by the editor [Richard Chizmar] for the collectors in addition to the affordable trade ...
- Macabre Republic: Book Review: Shivers VI
In a post last week, I reviewed Stephen King's novella The Crate, which has just been published for the first time in Shivers VI. Today I'd like to tackle the Cemetery Dance anthology (edited by Richard Chizmar) as a whole.
- Bev Vincent's The Road to the Dark Tower - Shivers VI: It is the Tale
Bev Vincent. YaBB Administrator * Online The Road to the Dark Tower Posts: 7085. Houston-ish. Gender: male. Shivers VI: It is the Tale Aug 26th, 2010 at 5:44am. Shivers VI edited by Richard Chizmar ...
- The Baryon Review: Shivers VII
SHIVERS VII, edited by Richard Chizmar, Cemetery Dance, 512 pages, $20, ISBN: 9781587672253, reviewed by Barry Hunter. Just reading the list of authors in this collection is enough reason to buy this volume of dark and ...