Those Who Hunt the Night
Ballantine Del Rey, 1988
|Series:||James Asher Chronicles: Book 1|
Alternate History (Fantasy)
|Avg Member Rating:||
Who's been killing the vampires of London, tearing open their coffins to let in lethal sunshine as they sleep--and then drinking their blood?
No excerpt currently exists for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
No images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
- Those Who Hunt the Night, Barbara Hambly | Reading the End
When I am reading other people's blogs and deciding which books I want to put on my list to read later on, I have started the habit of writing down what it is about their description of the book that attracted me. That way, when I ...
- Book Review: Those Who Hunt The Night (Barbara Hambly)
Mood: cheerful. Book Review: Those Who Hunt The Night (Barbara Hambly). Okay. This book was recommended to me by about three different people on the vampire recs post, and when I looked up the blurb it sounded ...
- Those Who Hunt the Night (Excerpt) by Barbara Hambly | Tor.com
An excerpt from Those Who Hunt the Night by Barbara Hambly.
- WoGF Review: Those Who Hunt the Night by Barbara Hambly ...
WWEnd Women of Genre Fiction Reading Challenge Carrie Naughton (Bookkeeper) is a book writer who moonlights as a bookkeeper even though she's mostly a book reader. She likes to eat breakfast for every meal, drives ...
- Those Who Hunt the Night, by Barbara Hambly - Lostshadow's ...
Rating: 5/5. Publisher: Del Rey 340 pages 1988. Source: Borrowed from family. Description: The vampires had been living in London since the time of Elizabeth I, but now they were being ruthlessly murdered by someone who ...
- Those Who Hunt the Night by Barbara Hambly (1988, Hardcover ...
Those Who Hunt the Night by Barbara Hambly (1988, Hardcover) Those Who Hunt the Night by Barbara Hambly (1988, Hardcover) $5.00 (0 Bids)End Date: Monday.
- Review: Those Who Hunt the Night by Barbara Hambly Array Shut Up ...
Let's talk about vampires. As a longtime fantasy/horror fan,* I've been a bit perplexed by the recent explosion of vampire-related stuff in popular culture, and judging from this post by author Frank Tallis, I'm not the only one.
- Those Who Hunt the Night Array - Biblio-therapy
Those Who Hunt the Night By Barbara Hambly 1988This is an excellent vampire book. There are a lot of fun vampire books, but this one is actually good. I love the characters, I love the way they interact, and I especially love ...
- icarus_chained: More on Barbara Hambly
More on Barbara Hambly. Re-reading parts of Those Who Hunt The Night for distraction purposes. I still think one of the things that really gets to me is that Asher told his wife she was in danger. In Chapter Four, basically ...
- Book Review: Travelling With The Dead (Barbara Hambly)
Right. I've just finished the second James Asher book by Barbara Hambly, Travelling With The Dead. And ... I really, really enjoyed it? As much as I enjoyed Those Who Hunt The Night, and possibly even a little bit more -_-;.
- Evil Hearts and Snappy Outfits - The Official Barbara Hambly Page
Since, apparently, the release of my old vampire series ? Those Who Hunt the Night and Traveling with the Dead ? on digital last month via Open Road Media (www.openroadmedia.com) qualifies me as a ?well-known author ...
- Archived Review: BARBARA HAMBLY ? Those Who Hunt the Night.
BARBARA HAMBLY ? Those Who Hunt the Night. Ballantine/Del Rey, hardcover, December 1988; reprint paperback, 1990. Most assuredly a tour de force, if there ever was one. If you don't know the story, hang on to your ...
- Barbara Hambly's Those Who Hunt the Night - Rhymes With Truculent
Several of Barbara Hambly's novels have been released in eBook format recently; and I didn't hesitate to offer to review a couple in exchange for a free copy. I haven't read any of Hambly's novels, but I've been hearing about ...
- TextTracks: Traveling with the Dead (Barbara Hambly)
Traveling with the Dead (Barbara Hambly). This sequel to Those Who Hunt the Night, one of my favorite vampire novels, is not quite as good as the first, but still good. It is set in the early 1900s, and features the same main ...
- Victorian Challenge: Those Who Hunt The Night by Barbara Hambly
Those Who Hunt The Night Barbara Hambly Fantasy Rating 5 stars 340 pages. Synopsis: Someone - or something - is killing the vampires of London while they sleep during the day. Don Simon Ysidro, the oldest of the ...