|Author:||Clark Ashton Smith
Ballantine Books, 1970
This book does not appear to be part of a series. If this is incorrect, and you know the name of the series to which it belongs, please let us know.
|Genre:||Fantasy / Horror|
|Sub-Genre Tags:||Dying Earth|
|If you liked Zothique you might like these books.|
|Avg Member Rating:||
Clark Ashton Smith's influential Zothique sequence of stories, the majority of which were orignally published during the 1930s, collected in a signle volume. Number 16 in the Ballantine Adult Fantasy series, edited by Lin Carter.
- About Zothique, and Clark Ashton Smith: When the World Grows Old - essay by Lin Carter
- Map of Zothique
- Zothique (1951 poem)
- Xeethra (1934)
- Necromancy in Naat (1936)
- The Empire of the Necromancers (1932)
- The Master of the Crabs (1948)
- The Death of Ilalotha (1937)
- The Weaver in the Vault (1934)
- The Witchcraft of Ulua (1934)
- The Charnel God (1934)
- The Dark Eidolon (1935)
- Morthylla (1953)
- The Black Abbot of Puthuum (1936)
- The Tomb-Spawn (1934)
- The Last Hieroglyph (1935)
- The Isle of the Torturers (1933)
- The Garden of Adompha (1938)
- The Voyage of King Euvoran (1933)
- Epilogue: The Sequence of the Zothique Tales - essay by Lin Carter
No excerpt currently exists for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
There are currently no reviews for this novel. Be the first to submit one! You must be logged in to submit a review in the BookTrackr section above.
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!