|Series:||Infinities: Book 5|
|Avg Member Rating:||
Sense of wonder is the lifeblood of science fiction. When we encounter something on a truly staggering scale -- metal spheres wrapped around stars, planets rebuilt and repurposed, landscapes re-engineered, starships bigger than worlds -- the only response we have is reverence, admiration, and possibly fear at something that is grand, sublime, and extremely powerful.
Bridging Infinity puts humanity at the heart of that experience, as builder, as engineer, as adventurer, reimagining and rebuilding the world, the solar system, the galaxy and possibly the entire universe in some of the best science fiction stories you will experience.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction essay by Jonathan Strahan
- "Sixteen Questions for Kamala Chatterjee" short story by Alastair Reynolds
- "Six Degrees of Separation Freedom" novelette by Pat Cadigan
- "The Venus Generations" novelette by Stephen Baxter
- "Rager in Space" novelette by Charlie Jane Anders
- "The Mighty Slinger" novelette by Karen Lord and Tobias S. Buckell
- "Ozymandias" novelette by Karin Lowachee
- "The City's Edge" novelette by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- "Mice Among Elephants" novelette by Larry Niven and Gregory Benford
- "Parables of Infinity" short story by Robert Reed
- "Monuments" short story by Pamela Sargent
- "Apache Charley and the Pentagons of Hex" novelette by Allen Steele
- "Cold Comfort" novelette by Pat Murphy and Paul Doherty
- "Travelling into Nothing" novelette by An Owomoyela
- "Induction" novelette by Thoraiya Dyer
- "Seven Birthdays" short story by Ken Liu
- About the Authors essay by Jonathan Strahan
No excerpt currently exists for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
There are currently no reviews for this novel. Be the first to submit one! You must be logged in to submit a review in the BookTrackr section above.
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!