Bending the Landscape: Horror
Overlook Press, 2001
|Series:||Bending the Landscape: Book 3|
|If you liked Bending the Landscape: Horror you might like these books.|
|Avg Member Rating:||
Bending the Landscape: Horror brings together a tantalizing slew of truly horrifying tales guaranteed to provoke, entertain, and inspire fear in even the most seasoned horror aficionado. World-renowned fantasy author Nicola Griffith and fantasy publisher Stephen Pagel have compiled an exciting array of never-before-published stories, from both talented newcomers and award-winning genre veterans.
In Kraig Blackwelder's "Coyote Love," a man wakes up in a stranger's bed, not knowing how he got there, after a drunken night out. Terror ensues as the reader is shown just how far a person is willing to go to deny reality. In "The WereSlut of Avenue A," Leslie What shows us that change is not always a good thing, as we witness what may or not be a transformation into something inhuman. These stories, written by writers both gay and straight, incite fear and spur thought, transporting the reader into realms of shock and dread.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction - (2001) - essay by Nicola Griffith and Stephen Pagel
- Coyote Love - (2001) - shortstory by Kraig Blackwelder
- Explanations Are Clear - (2001) - novelette by L. Timmel Duchamp
- What Are You Afraid Of? - (2001) - shortstory by Simon Sheppard
- The Lost Homeland - (2001) - novelette by Cynthia Ward
- The Man Who Picks the Chamomile - (2001) - shortstory by Mark McLaughlin
- Love on a Stick - (2001) - novelette by Carrie Richerson
- Triangle - (2001) - shortstory by Ellen Klages
- Memorabilia - (2001) - novelette by Holly Wade Matter
- Blood Requiem - (1995) - shortstory by Gary Bowen
- In the Days Still Left - (2001) - novelette by Brian A. Hopkins and James Van Pelt
- Broken Canes - (2001) - shortstory by Alexi Smart
- Keep the Faith - (2001) - shortstory by A. J. Potter
- The WereSlut of Avenue A - (2001) - shortstory by Leslie What
- Kindred - (2001) - novelette by Alexis Glynn Latner
- 'Til Death - (2001) - shortstory by Barbara Hambly
- If I Could See Lazarus Rising - (2001) - novelette by Kathleen O'Malley
- The Waltz of the Epileptic Penguins - (2001) - shortstory by Keith Hartman
- Passing - (2001) - novelette by Mark W. Tiedemann
No excerpt currently exists for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!