open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane. -- Kilgore Trout -- Kurt Vonnegut -- (Breakfast of Champions)
- (Added by: gallyangel)

Ludvig Holberg
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Report ErrorsMessage format

gallyangel
Posted 2014-12-02 12:46 AM (#8959)
Subject: Ludvig Holberg

Uber User

Crap. I entered Ludvig into the database twice. I kept getting a drek! message, as I tried to add data to his listing so I thought he wasn't in there at all. Especially since I'd searched to make sure, but nothing came up. Maybe the system didn't like that 1640ish birthdate.

G.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2014-12-02 8:43 AM (#8961 - in reply to #8959)
Subject: RE: Ludvig Holberg

Admin

I took out the extra Holberg entry, no problem.  I don't quite understand the other issue you're having.  When I went to add a novel Holberg appeared on the author list as expected.  What message did you get?
gallyangel
Posted 2014-12-02 1:30 PM (#8964 - in reply to #8959)
Subject: Re: Ludvig Holberg

Uber User

Ok, I was able to put in the bison book for Ludvig. Then I went into Ludvig's author page to put in more data, which I was unable to put in before. When I entered this birth and death dates, the system said drek! and bounced me back to the author update page. When I tried to go back to the author page, the system couldn't find it. But when I did a new search from the front page, I got it. The system also doesn't seem to want to let me upload a picture either, for him.

Edited by gallyangel 2014-12-02 1:34 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)