open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Settle for what you can get, but first ask for the World. -- Ka'a Orto'o, Gnomic Utterances, C iv -- Diana Wynne Jones (The Tough Guide to FantasyLand)
- (Added by: gallyangel)

A-Z link on the All Authors Page
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

francesashton
Posted 2013-05-19 12:18 PM (#5071)
Subject: A-Z link on the All Authors Page

Regular

You know on the Author's video page there's a handy A-Z so you can jump around easily? Any chance of that on the "All Author's" page? Although it might be difficult because it's a list in a table (and presumably one that changes on each award/list update).
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2013-05-19 9:23 PM (#5081 - in reply to #5071)
Subject: RE: A-Z link on the All Authors Page

Admin

francesashton - 2013-05-19 12:18 PM You know on the Author's video page there's a handy A-Z so you can jump around easily? Any chance of that on the "All Author's" page? Although it might be difficult because it's a list in a table (and presumably one that changes on each award/list update).

Actually, I'd like very much to turn the All Authors list into something like that myself with the alpha links and all the author pics showing.  I really like how the All Women Authors list looks and it would spice up that page a bit.  If I have my way, that's what we'll do with the list and keep the existing list with the stats as an alternate view.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)