open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Beware of the brains you invade..." - Captain Sir Richard Francis Burton. (Burton & Swinburne in The Curious Case of the Clockwork Man by Mark Hodder)
- (Added by: Exarcheian)

Just noticed
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

pauljames
Posted 2013-08-18 11:21 AM (#5516)
Subject: Just noticed

Veteran

I just noticed that there are 3000 registered users.

I hope this continues to grow and we get more contributors to the forum and the reviews. I am trying to write reviews for all the books I have read, unfortunatley I don't write well (spend too much time reading!) so they don't make good reading but I'll keep at it.

This website has immensely helped me in selecting books to read, I have read a lot of horror novels but only started reading science fiction and fantasy in the last few years. I want to read good books - the award and book list info is invaluable in helping me do this.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2013-08-18 8:37 PM (#5518 - in reply to #5516)
Subject: RE: Just noticed

Admin

pauljames - 2013-08-18 11:21 AM I just noticed that there are 3000 registered users. I hope this continues to grow and we get more contributors to the forum and the reviews. I am trying to write reviews for all the books I have read, unfortunatley I don't write well (spend too much time reading!) so they don't make good reading but I'll keep at it. This website has immensely helped me in selecting books to read, I have read a lot of horror novels but only started reading science fiction and fantasy in the last few years. I want to read good books - the award and book list info is invaluable in helping me do this.

Yes!  We've been watching that number inch up towards 3k for the last few weeks.  It's a nice milestone for our community and I hope we can reach 4k much faster.  More members means a richer experience for everyone.

The reviews have been pouring in since the WoGF began and we really appreciate the effort.  Keep in mind that they don't have to be perfect and you'll do just fine.  Short and sweet reviews have as big a following as the long detailed reviews do and we appreciate them all.

I'm glad to hear that WWEnd is helping you with your book selections!  That's what we're all about: connecting fans to the books they crave and to other like-minded fans.  We've got a great community of people here sharing their passion for genre fiction with each other and it's more than we ever hoped it would be and it just keeps getting better.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)