open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: It is over life, throughout its unfolding, that power establishes its dominion; death is power's limit, the moment that escapes it; death becomes the most secret aspect of existence, the most private. - Michel Foucault
- (Added by: gallyangel)

iGoogle app
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

Izzy4real
Posted 2013-11-13 10:48 AM (#5754)
Subject: iGoogle app

New User

When iGoogle was still active, I really enjoyed the WWE app that let me see 5 or 6 books each day to consider adding to my reading list. Now that iGoogle is shuttered, is there a way to load this app into a Yahoo home page? Alternatively, is there another easy way to access the app? Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2013-11-13 11:40 AM (#5755 - in reply to #5754)
Subject: RE: iGoogle app

Admin

Hi Izzy, I really miss my iGoogle too and our Random Reads gadget.  Glad to know someone else out there was using it!

I don't know anything about Yahoo but I would guess it would not take much to convert our gadget to whatever format they use.  I'll talk to whargoul about it and see what he knows.

You can access the content from the app in 2 ways right now.  We post the exact same content on our home page under the feature slide show.  Look for "Today's Random Reads" in the left column.

The second way is to follow us on Twitter or use the hash tag #RandomReads.  We tweet out those same 7 random books over the course of the day every day.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)